Wale about that life.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Renzo289

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

indifferent.gif

why does wale need street cred? son...

you must live in a gated community...please fall back...you're missing the point...

principals obviously don't matter to folk no more...it's whatever tho...y'all just enjoy the music...
FOH.
laugh.gif
Stoneface me all you want.
I'm still waiting on a legitimate answer as to why a rapper like Wale would need street cred.

You are missing my point you moron...I'm not saying he needs street cred, we all know he's not that type of rapper...and because we all know this, it is WAY out of pocket for that type of dude to say "I told n's let you live"...street cred or not, u say something like that to me & u better be prepared for whatever next time I see u...

Please.
laugh.gif
Internet tough guy are we?
You wouldn't do a thing.
You're taking things too literal.
It's been established that letting you live doesn't necessarily mean taking someone's life.

in text its so easy to mis judge that phrase...

StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

indifferent.gif

why does wale need street cred? son...

you must live in a gated community...please fall back...you're missing the point...

principals obviously don't matter to folk no more...it's whatever tho...y'all just enjoy the music...
FOH.
laugh.gif
Stoneface me all you want.
I'm still waiting on a legitimate answer as to why a rapper like Wale would need street cred.

You are missing my point you moron...I'm not saying he needs street cred, we all know he's not that type of rapper...and because we all know this, it is WAY out of pocket for that type of dude to say "I told n's let you live"...street cred or not, u say something like that to me & u better be prepared for whatever next time I see u...

Please.
laugh.gif
Internet tough guy are we?
You wouldn't do a thing.
You're taking things too literal.
It's been established that letting you live doesn't necessarily mean taking someone's life.

in text its so easy to mis judge that phrase...

Back
Top Bottom