ebay 23

Banned
its here
pretty good video
song is
pimp.gif

songs aright.
another nt favorite.
dude should sell all that bape/shoes/gear and spend more money on a video, looks mad cheap. bad quality of production
its good they kept the original d.a.n.c.e. tshirt thing

Dope.

And I'm pissed nobody told me how nice Wale is, too. On a whim, I finally gave dude a listen last week. Pretty damn nice.

Ah I was expecting a better vid, but the song is redic

that Zackary Morris line always gets me, but he does OD on the whole sneaker thing

eh...no hate but it's too cliche'

Some good concepts I just don't think it was directed right (maybe)

Without good direction, a recording artist has to really carry his own music vid with a stellar performance. It kind of lacked both.

why is this track called waledance...dude aint rapping about nothing relating to the hook..I cant hate thats how most rap isanyways..vid concept is played but dudes nice

I was not impressed at all, I still love the song though but I had higher expectations. Is this his first video?

why is this track called waledance...dude aint rapping about nothing relating to the hook..I cant hate thats how most rap is anyways..vid concept is played but dudes nice

it samples justice's "d.a.n.c.e.". and just put his name in front of it as a remix-**% thing.

and yeah i think this video had some parts where it just looked really bad, but if he did do this off of his own budget then i guess it's not thatbad...but i mean if you have TEASER videos it better be damn good.

thnx for the feedback.good and bad.this wasnt an "interscope" video...this was waaaaay before that..anyways .....sorry for the delay...holla at yaboy myspace.com/wale202 ...imma release the mixtape 2 hrs early on niketalk...thnx alot for the the feedback again

Back
Top Bottom