Wale “W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E.â€

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

imma release the mixtape 2 hrs early on niketalk

pimp.gif
... can't wait.

thnx for the feedback.good and bad.this wasnt an "interscope" video...this was waaaaay before that..anyways .....sorry for the delay...holla at ya boy myspace.com/wale202 ...imma release the mixtape 2 hrs early on niketalk...thnx alot for the the feedback again

My man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You still haven't replied to my PM yet
nerd.gif
On a side note, anyone have an audio link to the clean version of thissong??
nerd.gif

i dont kno if im reaching but it seems he do a lot of name droppin too... jus of like Game
they still make good songs tho, as for the video i enjoyed it it aint like he had millions to blow on the vid.

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

thnx for the feedback.good and bad.this wasnt an "interscope" video...this was waaaaay before that..anyways .....sorry for the delay...holla at ya boy myspace.com/wale202 ...imma release the mixtape 2 hrs early on niketalk...thnx alot for the the feedback again

My man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You still haven't replied to my PM yet
nerd.gif
On a side note, anyone have an audio link to the clean version of this song??
nerd.gif
hit me on the aim. i'll send it to you. All my info is on my blog. Or you can just download the whole mixtape at elitaste.

yessssss
pimp.gif

cb63592045bfa4aa5a20454e0cd82ffd95fbe56.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Video on some ol' 80's type @%!. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Song is hot but I think he should've waited and got Interscope tospend some money on the video. Would've been hotter. This is just a step above a Youtube fan made video.

Dude better not leave NT when he blows up. I'm serious. Wale... you better not fake when you blow up.

And for the record, I called it a while ago. Gotta love being in the surrounding area (Northern VA to be exact) of a new artist before he blows. I heard thislast year (100 Miles and Running)... this and Kicks (off Hate is the New Love) are my favorite songs. Keep doing what you're doing fam.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Dude better not leave NT when he blows up. I'm serious. Wale... you better not fake when you blow up.
I wouldnt call being too busy for a messageboard, being fake...
but eh, nothing caught my attention, even lyrics, I think I liked the sampled chorus the best
ohwell.gif

Ill def give the mixtape a listen whenever it drops.

Good stuff. The song is dope but the video was
grin.gif
. Should have just kept it how theydid the snippets with the stuff going on in the shirt while he walks around.

Yo I actually really dig the song and the video.... Wale u are def a NT favorite I wish you lots of success in the industry. Stay tru to ur roots u been asneakerhead so why not show one of your favorite hbbies some love in the video, Music is an expression of oneself, and so is fashion most of us NTers frontlike if we had a chance to make a vid we wouldnt put madd amounts of Kicks/ Kick related *++ in our joints (_'s need to learn to keep it tru to oneself andstop hating)

I mean Wale posts here so you can take his word for it but I don't think this song would see an official release video or single from Interscope cuzthey'd have to clear it from the Justice/Ed Banger camp...the OG song was like the song of the year for 2007...you guys knew that right?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Video on some ol' 80's type @%!. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Song is hot but I think he should've waited and got Interscope to spend some money on the video. Would've been hotter. This is just a step above a Youtube fan made video.

I'd love to see a youtube video that looks like this...links?

Originally Posted by StockDead

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Video on some ol' 80's type @%!. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Song is hot but I think he should've waited and got Interscope to spend some money on the video. Would've been hotter. This is just a step above a Youtube fan made video.

I'd love to see a youtube video that looks like this...links?

�Word to my man haiti...but I don't mind bringing something different to the table here in the music forum. Others know wassup tho
Here's theofficial vid. it is better, lol

Back
Top Bottom