• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats where i got mine, you can also just do it da long way and google it on da PC and just drag it to your SD card.

thats where i got mine, you can also just do it da long way and google it on da PC and just drag it to your SD card.

got a new mytouch i went with the black one this time...i just swapped it out at store idk what happened to the phone but it wasnt the battery thing just died...

time to root again
laugh.gif

got a new mytouch i went with the black one this time...i just swapped it out at store idk what happened to the phone but it wasnt the battery thing just died...

time to root again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Anyone got more info on the Samsung Vibrant 4g?

All i know is that they are saying Feb. 23 is the release date
Man I wouldn't buy this.  As much as I like Samsung phones, their support sucks balls.  I am looking for a new phone and almost bought the Fascinate but they are still running Android 2.1 on that crap while you have phones out already on 2.3.  Figured I might as well wait til early summer when Verizon comes out with some new phones.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Anyone got more info on the Samsung Vibrant 4g?

All i know is that they are saying Feb. 23 is the release date
Man I wouldn't buy this.  As much as I like Samsung phones, their support sucks balls.  I am looking for a new phone and almost bought the Fascinate but they are still running Android 2.1 on that crap while you have phones out already on 2.3.  Figured I might as well wait til early summer when Verizon comes out with some new phones.

pimp.gif
  tmobile is cool.  i dropped my old 9700 and busted the corner where the lock button was.  i chopped the tmobile girl up real quick and i got a new one for free.  they don't give a damn.  

pimp.gif
  tmobile is cool.  i dropped my old 9700 and busted the corner where the lock button was.  i chopped the tmobile girl up real quick and i got a new one for free.  they don't give a damn.  

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones, Tablet PCs
[h4]Motorola Xoom priced at $800 at a minimum, according to Verizon leak[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Jan 21st 2011 6:41PM

Wow, insider tipsters are getting efficient! Verizon appears to have only just added Minimum Advertised Pricing for the Motorola Xoom to its internal systems, but already it's been leaked out by more than one source. Android Central has the damning evidence, which lists an $800 levy for any prospective owners of the flagship Android Honeycomb device. It's accompanied by a listing of the HTC Thunderbolt at $250, with the logical conclusion being that the Moto tablet will come unsullied by subsidies while the HTC LTE handset will probably cost that much on a two-year deal. That makes plenty of sense to us -- the typical smartphone price is $200 and Verizon can point to the 4G goodness the Thunderbolt brings as justifying its $50 premium, whereas the Xoom's cost seems to be in line with the Galaxy Tab's pricing. Now, how about some launch dates, leaksters?

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones, Tablet PCs
[h4]Motorola Xoom priced at $800 at a minimum, according to Verizon leak[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Jan 21st 2011 6:41PM

Wow, insider tipsters are getting efficient! Verizon appears to have only just added Minimum Advertised Pricing for the Motorola Xoom to its internal systems, but already it's been leaked out by more than one source. Android Central has the damning evidence, which lists an $800 levy for any prospective owners of the flagship Android Honeycomb device. It's accompanied by a listing of the HTC Thunderbolt at $250, with the logical conclusion being that the Moto tablet will come unsullied by subsidies while the HTC LTE handset will probably cost that much on a two-year deal. That makes plenty of sense to us -- the typical smartphone price is $200 and Verizon can point to the 4G goodness the Thunderbolt brings as justifying its $50 premium, whereas the Xoom's cost seems to be in line with the Galaxy Tab's pricing. Now, how about some launch dates, leaksters?

downloaded the upgrade on my Fascinate and now I cant mount/unmount my SD while connecting to my laptop...how can I move songs/photos and etc.?

downloaded the upgrade on my Fascinate and now I cant mount/unmount my SD while connecting to my laptop...how can I move songs/photos and etc.?

New Homescreen(s)

Using the LauncherPro scrollable dock. 3 docks x 3 icons.

Main screen
devicem.png

Left of main
device4j.png

Far Left
device5.png

Right of Main
device1g.png

Far Right
device2r.png

List of widgets.
LauncherPro - Clear widgets mod
Pure Music Widget
Extended Controls
Google Voice
SimiClock
Beautiful Weather
OneSeven
DA Icons

New Homescreen(s)

Using the LauncherPro scrollable dock. 3 docks x 3 icons.

Main screen
devicem.png

Left of main
device4j.png

Far Left
device5.png

Right of Main
device1g.png

Far Right
device2r.png

List of widgets.
LauncherPro - Clear widgets mod