Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif
cm7

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Motorola Xoom has now been "confirmed" at $700 now. Any takers?

Yes. Me, if this is off contract!  I, well my company actually, paid more than that for my iPad.  I need to hold this first though.  I need to see the build quality.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Motorola Xoom has now been "confirmed" at $700 now. Any takers?

Yes. Me, if this is off contract!  I, well my company actually, paid more than that for my iPad.  I need to hold this first though.  I need to see the build quality.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

New Homescreen(s)

Using the LauncherPro scrollable dock. 3 docks x 3 icons.

Main screen
devicem.png

Left of main
device4j.png

Far Left
device5.png

Right of Main
device1g.png

Far Right
device2r.png

List of widgets.
LauncherPro - Clear widgets mod
Pure Music Widget
Extended Controls
Google Voice
SimiClock
Beautiful Weather
OneSeven
DA Icons
NICEE

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

New Homescreen(s)

Using the LauncherPro scrollable dock. 3 docks x 3 icons.

Main screen
devicem.png

Left of main
device4j.png

Far Left
device5.png

Right of Main
device1g.png

Far Right
device2r.png

List of widgets.
LauncherPro - Clear widgets mod
Pure Music Widget
Extended Controls
Google Voice
SimiClock
Beautiful Weather
OneSeven
DA Icons
NICEE

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Motorola Atrix Dock: $150, Available First at Best Buy[/h1]
File under: News

By: Brandon Miniman | 10:34 AM 24-Jan-11 | - Comments

moto.jpg

The Motorola Atrix 4G, slated to be released onto AT&T, is one of the more unique Android handsets we saw at CES because not only does it sport a Tegra 2 dual-core CPU with 1GB of RAM, but it's made to work with a special laptop or dock/TV combo that will allow you to use a full web browser, among other desktop-like applications and features. We did a hands-on of the Atrix dock, and found it to be pretty impressive.

The big unknown has been the price and availability of the laptop dock. We now know, thanks to someone close to the situation, that the laptop will go on sale first at Best Buy mobile for a reasonable $150. This puts it at a price point far lower than even the cheapest netbooks and tablets, making it a respectable choice for those that want the versatility of a laptop or tablet without having to bear the expense (or bulk) of a netbook or tablet.

Source: AndroidCentral

[h1][/h1]
[h1]White LG Optimus 2X Coming February; Optimus V Hitting Virgin[/h1]

By: Evan Blass | 9:51 AM 24-Jan-11 | - Comments

optimus2xwhite.jpg

LG's Optimus 2X, the first dual-core smartphone on the market, will ship in a white version come February, according to the Korean manufacturer. The regular black model went on sale in LG's home country yesterday.

Ever since Apple's highly-publicized difficulties with manufacturing a white iPhone 4, the color has attained a certain air of mystique, as if Cupertino's troubles -- reportedly related to the camera -- were indicative of an industry-wide challenge. Incidentally, the white iPhone 4 will likely begin shipping in early spring.

More LG news: Android Central has obtained an image suggesting that the Optimus One will hit Virgin Mobile in the near future as the Optimus V. Cost is said to be $150, but exact release date is unknown.

Source: LG, Android Central
Via: Pocket-lint, Intomobile

http://www.intomobile.com/2011/01/24/lg-optimus-v/

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Motorola Atrix Dock: $150, Available First at Best Buy[/h1]

By: Brandon Miniman | 10:34 AM 24-Jan-11 | - Comments

moto.jpg

The Motorola Atrix 4G, slated to be released onto AT&T, is one of the more unique Android handsets we saw at CES because not only does it sport a Tegra 2 dual-core CPU with 1GB of RAM, but it's made to work with a special laptop or dock/TV combo that will allow you to use a full web browser, among other desktop-like applications and features. We did a hands-on of the Atrix dock, and found it to be pretty impressive.

The big unknown has been the price and availability of the laptop dock. We now know, thanks to someone close to the situation, that the laptop will go on sale first at Best Buy mobile for a reasonable $150. This puts it at a price point far lower than even the cheapest netbooks and tablets, making it a respectable choice for those that want the versatility of a laptop or tablet without having to bear the expense (or bulk) of a netbook or tablet.

Source: AndroidCentral

[h1][/h1]
[h1]White LG Optimus 2X Coming February; Optimus V Hitting Virgin[/h1]

By: Evan Blass | 9:51 AM 24-Jan-11 | - Comments

optimus2xwhite.jpg

LG's Optimus 2X, the first dual-core smartphone on the market, will ship in a white version come February, according to the Korean manufacturer. The regular black model went on sale in LG's home country yesterday.

Ever since Apple's highly-publicized difficulties with manufacturing a white iPhone 4, the color has attained a certain air of mystique, as if Cupertino's troubles -- reportedly related to the camera -- were indicative of an industry-wide challenge. Incidentally, the white iPhone 4 will likely begin shipping in early spring.

More LG news: Android Central has obtained an image suggesting that the Optimus One will hit Virgin Mobile in the near future as the Optimus V. Cost is said to be $150, but exact release date is unknown.

Source: LG, Android Central
Via: Pocket-lint, Intomobile

http://www.intomobile.com/2011/01/24/lg-optimus-v/

Does anyone now how to take a screenshot on the HTC EVO SHIFT ? I've looked for apps but can't find one. Help pls ?

Does anyone now how to take a screenshot on the HTC EVO SHIFT ? I've looked for apps but can't find one. Help pls ?

I dont use MMS at all to really know if it works or not.

Its damn near perfect tho........A couple things here and there, but nothing that bothers me enough not to use it.

I dont use MMS at all to really know if it works or not.

Its damn near perfect tho........A couple things here and there, but nothing that bothers me enough not to use it.

I'm trying to root my HTC EVO SHIFT, I need help. What are the pros and cons about doing that ?

I'm trying to root my HTC EVO SHIFT, I need help. What are the pros and cons about doing that ?

Back
Top Bottom