• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forward your .edu email address to the new gmail account. That's what I did. Works adequately.

Forward your .edu email address to the new gmail account. That's what I did. Works adequately.

Can someone help me root my evo..I have read the thread unrevok ain't working and I'm using a MAC any help is greatly appreciated

Can someone help me root my evo..I have read the thread unrevok ain't working and I'm using a MAC any help is greatly appreciated

Unevoked should work. I just rooted someones evo that had the latest ota and hboot. What's your hboot and ota?

Unevoked should work. I just rooted someones evo that had the latest ota and hboot. What's your hboot and ota?

Don't know where you read unrevoked doesn't work. IT WORKS and I'm on Mac as well.

"On behalf of the unrevoked team, we're proud to announce the new release of unrevoked -- version 3.3. This version adds support for HBOOT 2.02 and 2.10, and also adds support for the new OTA, 3.70.651.1."

Quoted from the Dev "joshua_" on XDA.

At least attempt it and if does not work pm me.

Don't know where you read unrevoked doesn't work. IT WORKS and I'm on Mac as well.

"On behalf of the unrevoked team, we're proud to announce the new release of unrevoked -- version 3.3. This version adds support for HBOOT 2.02 and 2.10, and also adds support for the new OTA, 3.70.651.1."

Quoted from the Dev "joshua_" on XDA.

At least attempt it and if does not work pm me.

^im assuming he was reading the old thread on xda Prior to 3.3. The evo I rooted, I updated it before I even rooted it so it had all the latest updates and it still worked.

^im assuming he was reading the old thread on xda Prior to 3.3. The evo I rooted, I updated it before I even rooted it so it had all the latest updates and it still worked.

2hdmiaf.jpg

All the text is clickable and goes to the respective app.

Nah I was saying I been in this thread trying to figure out what I did wrong before asking ....that kills me.. tell me where to find hoot and ota..so I can make sure my phone is on the up and up and then ill try it again

Nah I was saying I been in this thread trying to figure out what I did wrong before asking ....that kills me.. tell me where to find hoot and ota..so I can make sure my phone is on the up and up and then ill try it again

Originally Posted by datruth92803

What happens when you tried unevoked? Make sure you have the newest version first. No need to check ota and hboot since their has not been new ones released as of late.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

What happens when you tried unevoked? Make sure you have the newest version first. No need to check ota and hboot since their has not been new ones released as of late.

Get up on your app game.

If use pandora or any other that runs ads.....Get AD FREE In the market. YOU MUST BE ROOTED THOUGH AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE APP DISCRIPTION.

Get up on your app game.

If use pandora or any other that runs ads.....Get AD FREE In the market. YOU MUST BE ROOTED THOUGH AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE APP DISCRIPTION.

NVIDIA to unveil quad-core Tegra 3 processor at MWC
By: Zach Epstein | Jan 20th, 2011 at 07:49PM View Comments Filed Under: Mobile

Devices powered by NVIDIA’s dual-core Tegra 2 chip were the talk of CES this year, but that hardly means the famed fabless semiconductor company is going to rest on its laurels. According to company General Manager Mike Rayfield, NVIDIA’s next big announcement is already set to be made next month at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. We know NVIDIA is pushing hard with its mobile products already, but the company is preparing to turn it up to 11 — MWC will apparently be the arena for NVIDIA’s quad-core Tegra 3 unveiling. While details are scarce for now and NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 chip won’t make its way to production devices in the immediate future, Rayfield says it won’t be long. “[The Tegra 3] will be in production around the same time as my competitors’ first dual-cores will,

NVIDIA to unveil quad-core Tegra 3 processor at MWC
By: Zach Epstein | Jan 20th, 2011 at 07:49PM View Comments Filed Under: Mobile

Devices powered by NVIDIA’s dual-core Tegra 2 chip were the talk of CES this year, but that hardly means the famed fabless semiconductor company is going to rest on its laurels. According to company General Manager Mike Rayfield, NVIDIA’s next big announcement is already set to be made next month at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. We know NVIDIA is pushing hard with its mobile products already, but the company is preparing to turn it up to 11 — MWC will apparently be the arena for NVIDIA’s quad-core Tegra 3 unveiling. While details are scarce for now and NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 chip won’t make its way to production devices in the immediate future, Rayfield says it won’t be long. “[The Tegra 3] will be in production around the same time as my competitors’ first dual-cores will,

Back
Top Bottom