• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I charged my droid 1, with the new battery last night..

I took the phone OFF the charger, fully charged at 1:30 am.......8 hours later at 9:30, I checked the battery, it was down to 40% charge.

When I looked at usage it said, "cell standby 32%........phone idle 21%" etc

so is that normal? I thought Android was smart in the sense that it shut everything down as its not being used.

I just find it fascinating that a phone just sitting on a desk can use 60% of the battery in 8 hours.

Help? Clarifications?

anybody got the samsung captivate for att?

my bb has no sound all i can do is text im thinking about getting this over a new bb

my bb has no sound all i can do is text im thinking about getting this over a new bb

So I just got some new update on my evo but I don't know what it is, and can't find any info on the web. Anybody else get it

So I just got some new update on my evo but I don't know what it is, and can't find any info on the web. Anybody else get it

My phone set up at the moment. Took my WP from Raadius.

device3r.png
device1k.png

21ozz8w.png
zx67g4.png

The last two are my right and left screens.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I've got it and I love it. Android has a lot more functionality than the BB OS.

Anyone play Angry Frogs yet, greatest game ever
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I've got it and I love it. Android has a lot more functionality than the BB OS.

Anyone play Angry Frogs yet, greatest game ever
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I put Axura 2.5.1 on my Cappy last night and it is
pimp.gif
,I'm liking the new theme. I hope there's a 2.6 with Gingerbread.
I'm also on Linux Ubuntu right now, all open source everything
pimp.gif
On a slight funny note, I gave the desktop running Ubuntu to my mom cause her desktop which is fairly new and running Vista has been acting up
30t6p3b.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Samsung To Reveal Galaxy S Follow-up At MWC 2011?[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 3:23 AM 28-Dec-10 | 14 Comments

GalaxySFaded.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy S -- with its huge success and on a good path to break the record of 10M units sold -- is about to get a refresh (GT-i9100?) announced by the manufacturer soon.

The Chosunilbo is reporting (citing Samsung as its source) that the manufacturer will reveal a follow-up to the Samsung Galaxy S with the occasion of next year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The device is said to carry a dual core processor (Tegra2?) to operate Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It is also rumored to feature an electronic payment system (NFC?) and gyroscope but no other details have been given out which could relate it to the summer device rumor sporting a 4.3-inch HD screen.

With Samsung already having a huge bite out of Gingerbread with its recent Nexus S device (the only one currently out there to run Google's current operating system out of the box) and NFC being supported by both the platform and the handset, Samsung has what it takes to pull this off. Nevertheless, if these rumors turn out to be true and we will indeed see a next potential "10 million units sold" Samsung smartphone soon, we can't help but wonder what will happen to the Gingerbread update for the Galaxy S?

Source: The Chosunilbo
Via: Samsung Hub

http://www.samsunghub.com/2010/12/28/galaxy-s-successor-set-for-mobile-world-congress-debut/

I put Axura 2.5.1 on my Cappy last night and it is
pimp.gif
,I'm liking the new theme. I hope there's a 2.6 with Gingerbread.
I'm also on Linux Ubuntu right now, all open source everything
pimp.gif
On a slight funny note, I gave the desktop running Ubuntu to my mom cause her desktop which is fairly new and running Vista has been acting up
30t6p3b.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Samsung To Reveal Galaxy S Follow-up At MWC 2011?[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 3:23 AM 28-Dec-10 | 14 Comments

GalaxySFaded.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy S -- with its huge success and on a good path to break the record of 10M units sold -- is about to get a refresh (GT-i9100?) announced by the manufacturer soon.

The Chosunilbo is reporting (citing Samsung as its source) that the manufacturer will reveal a follow-up to the Samsung Galaxy S with the occasion of next year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The device is said to carry a dual core processor (Tegra2?) to operate Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It is also rumored to feature an electronic payment system (NFC?) and gyroscope but no other details have been given out which could relate it to the summer device rumor sporting a 4.3-inch HD screen.

With Samsung already having a huge bite out of Gingerbread with its recent Nexus S device (the only one currently out there to run Google's current operating system out of the box) and NFC being supported by both the platform and the handset, Samsung has what it takes to pull this off. Nevertheless, if these rumors turn out to be true and we will indeed see a next potential "10 million units sold" Samsung smartphone soon, we can't help but wonder what will happen to the Gingerbread update for the Galaxy S?

Source: The Chosunilbo
Via: Samsung Hub

http://www.samsunghub.com/2010/12/28/galaxy-s-successor-set-for-mobile-world-congress-debut/

Absolute Android/Evo newb - slightly embarassing

What are the customization options without rooting the phone. If someone could just tell me what I can do and you dont necessarily need to break it down how to do it. But what can I do in terms of background, icons, sounds, etc.

Thanks in advance as I know this is a novice post.

Absolute Android/Evo newb - slightly embarassing

What are the customization options without rooting the phone. If someone could just tell me what I can do and you dont necessarily need to break it down how to do it. But what can I do in terms of background, icons, sounds, etc.

Thanks in advance as I know this is a novice post.

Back
Top Bottom