• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesnt the incredible have an led flash on it? If so, why is it soo dark?

EDIT..........

It does have a flash.......doesnt look like yours is working.  Im sure if you take pictures with most cameras without the flash on, they will look like that.

If the flash is on and it looks like that, i would take the phone back.

Doesnt the incredible have an led flash on it? If so, why is it soo dark?

EDIT..........

It does have a flash.......doesnt look like yours is working.  Im sure if you take pictures with most cameras without the flash on, they will look like that.

If the flash is on and it looks like that, i would take the phone back.

yes the flash is on. for those pics they're off but the same thing is happening.

this is actually happening before i take the pics too. when i'm looking at the screen those lines show up and everything has a purplish tint to it.

yes the flash is on. for those pics they're off but the same thing is happening.

this is actually happening before i take the pics too. when i'm looking at the screen those lines show up and everything has a purplish tint to it.

My newest setup but I can decide witch one looks better red or black?
wam0rs.jpg

jfz0p2.jpg

I bought sprints midrange phone, the samsung transform
Since i didnt think the 4g on the epic or evo was all that necessary, but the transform sucks on 2.1

I want to buy an epic or evo, but my plan is still under the regular 3g.

if i buy the evo off craigslist or something, will i be able to activate it on my own over the internet? or will it not work since i dont have the 4g plan

I bought sprints midrange phone, the samsung transform
Since i didnt think the 4g on the epic or evo was all that necessary, but the transform sucks on 2.1

I want to buy an epic or evo, but my plan is still under the regular 3g.

if i buy the evo off craigslist or something, will i be able to activate it on my own over the internet? or will it not work since i dont have the 4g plan

I charged my droid 1, with the new battery last night..

I took the phone OFF the charger, fully charged at 1:30 am.......8 hours later at 9:30, I checked the battery, it was down to 40% charge.

When I looked at usage it said, "cell standby 32%........phone idle 21%" etc

so is that normal? I thought Android was smart in the sense that it shut everything down as its not being used.

I just find it fascinating that a phone just sitting on a desk can use 60% of the battery in 8 hours.

Help? Clarifications?

Back
Top Bottom