• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm locked into my plan though, they can't just up and change it (inb4 fine print within the fine print)

But combined it should cover more spots where T-Mobile doesn't in Theory cause they would get access to the towers no? 

I mean, yeah, I just want to know where such locations exist :lol:

LG K20 plus now available from T-Mobile with 13-megapixel camera, Android Nougat
March 23, 2017 Alex Wagner 5 Comments

The LG G6 is now available for pre-order from T-Mobile, but that’s not the only new LG phone that T-Mo is offering.

The LG K20 plus recently arrived on T-Mobile with Android 7.0 Nougat and a 5.3-inch 1280×720 display. It’s also packing a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera around front for all of your selfie needs.

Inside the LG K20 plus lives a quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage (23.21GB available to the user), and a microSD slot for adding more storage. There’s also a fingerprint reader on the back of the K20 plus, below the rear camera, as well as a removable 2700mAh battery.

T-Mobile is selling the LG K20 plus for $31.99 down and $7 per month for 24 months, or $199.99 full retail. If you’re in the market for an affordable Android smartphone, you can check it out for yourself right now.

Via: PhoneScoop
Source: T-Mobile

http://www.tmonews.com/2017/03/lg-k20-plus-t-mobile-13-megapixel-camera-android-nougat/

32GB of storage, Nougat, and $200, solid backup phone in my opinion

The K20 is the nicest "entry level" smartphone I've ever seen.

It's weird that the Verizon variant is 32 bucks less though

Last edited:
If y'all are open to some "other" Chinese brand phones for the low or as a backup, peep the Lenovo Zuk Z2. Internal specs on par with the S7. I'll let y'all know how it operates in real life if y'all want.

[Video]
[/Video]

Idk about Lenovo when it comes to phones. I mean, pure Android and for $200 would be a solid move but how it stands the test of time is the main factor. Build quality, etc.

Just gonna hold my judgement but skinnier and that edge design has me :rolleyes

But overall it does look nice. Will check one out in store some time after release

Phone looks dope just don't like the fact it's a brick but whatever I'm sure it will be a great phone other than that.

That rounding edge was a PITA when they did it for IP6 when i tried it out for 2 weeks (before returned it for notte 4) and that was the actual body not the screen.

Took me 20 min to get my screen protector to stay down on the back of the phone. Cant imagine this with the actual screen

But like i said, ill give it a look

To those with a S7Edge, how long does your battery normally last. I just got mine and testing it out and see if it's anything like others since I got mine used

Back
Top Bottom