• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First day with this Gear Fit 2 and last night it did well. Opened the box, batter was on 46% at about 6:30pm and finally hit >15% this morning after a bit of tinkering and setup. Charged it a lil bit up to about 70ish% and about 3hrs later down to 15%. May have been the watch face I was using or the auto heart rate checker but this may end up being just for working out/actual action instead of an everyday wear.

Def wish there was more customization and apps available for it. Not being able to download Spotify songs on device and being limited with songs I've downloaded personally to the phone is super stupid.

First day with this Gear Fit 2 and last night it did well. Opened the box, batter was on 46% at about 6:30pm and finally hit >15% this morning after a bit of tinkering and setup. Charged it a lil bit up to about 70ish% and about 3hrs later down to 15%. May have been the watch face I was using or the auto heart rate checker but this may end up being just for working out/actual action instead of an everyday wear.

Def wish there was more customization and apps available for it. Not being able to download Spotify songs on device and being limited with songs I've downloaded personally to the phone is super stupid.
Are you leaving the screen on the whole time? I take mine off the charger in the morning and its around 60% by the end of the day when i put it back on to charge. 

Its on active mode where it's off until I turn it toward me. It's charging now so I'll get a full 100% trial at it in a bit. Charges slow. Rapid charging got me spoiled, my Note 7 would have been at about 90% by now lol

Speaking of Note 7, some Korean replacements have said they've been overheating and draining power while charging. STORY HERE
Samsung is committed to producing the highest quality products and we take every incident report from our valued customers very seriously. In response to recently reported cases of the new Galaxy Note 7, we conducted a thorough investigation and found a battery cell issue.

To date (as of September 1) there have been 35 cases that have been reported globally and we are currently conducting a thorough inspection with our suppliers to identify possible affected batteries in the market. However, because our customers' safety is an absolute priority at Samsung, we have stopped sales of the Galaxy Note 7.

For customers who already have Galaxy Note 7 devices, we will voluntarily replace their current device with a new one over the coming weeks.

We acknowledge the inconvenience this may cause in the market but this is to ensure that Samsung continues to deliver the highest quality products to our customers. We are working closely with our partners to ensure the replacement experience is as convenient and efficient as possible.
Can't win for losing. My phone is doing good so far tho

Google wouldn't be winning this year either with its slow Nexus updates, allo nonsense, and this iphone pixel XL

I still can't believe that Google went with HTC, I wonder if the HTC-Apple licensing deal had any weight on their decision.

I used to love when Samsung and LG did the Nexus program. Whatever there flagship device was at the time they just altered it and put stock Android on it, I miss that and the Google play editions of the high end phones from different OEM's. Was expecting that from Huawei this year but it obviously didn't happen. A Pixel version of the Honor 8 would've been ridiculous at $399

>>> that HTC iPhone bs

Last edited:
I still can't believe that Google went with HTC, I wonder if the HTC-Apple licensing deal had any weight on their decision.

I think it has to do with the anniversary of Android. Everyone keeps talking about a "new beginning"'of Android, and the first Android phone was made by HTC(G1). Maybe they're acknowledging that by working with them again. That's just my opinion...

If the Pixel slides and shows a physical keyboard I would cry tears of joy. :lol:

Last edited:

Reddit thread about Android imessage. Spring 2017 projected. Public beta in December. Apple coming for his head by February.

Last edited:

Reddit thread about Android imessage. Spring 2017 projected. Public beta in December. Apple coming for his head by February.
I was reading that the other day. Apple is gonna be at his head long before any of us have a chance to test it out :lol:.

I think it has to do with the anniversary of Android. Everyone keeps talking about a "new beginning"'of Android, and the first Android phone was made by HTC(G1). Maybe they're acknowledging that by working with them again. That's just my opinion...

If the Pixel slides and shows a physical keyboard I would cry tears of joy. :lol:

HTC has really fallen from the days of the G1, Hero and Evo

damb that sounds too dope... is there any way this kid can get this app passed through without apple suing?

Back
Top Bottom