• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
interesting take on Allo/Duo: http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/09/google-allos-limitations-explained-in-one-word-india/

the main idea is that google loves India and Indians love google, so it made sense to tailor towards that crowd, which meant having a standalone video chat app. i don't know if i buy his logic completely but i do know that Indians love google. pretty much every indian i know owns a nexus, and nearly everyone i know who has a nexus is indian. and cell phones are probably 50% of spent income in india.

Turns out the Auto-Heart Rate checker was the major drain on this Gear Fit 2. Lasted about 5 hrs with it on but since I charged it yesterday driving home from work up to about 80% it's holding on now at a solid 40%.

And speaking of battery life my latest routine of charging and utilizing battery save mode on my Note 7 has been steadily givin' me about 20+ hours of power with about 3.5hrs OST

These Indians are also da demographic for an iPhone running Android?

Those goophones weren't worth da import?

Last edited:
I still can't believe that Google went with HTC, I wonder if the HTC-Apple licensing deal had any weight on their decision.

It's funny cause everyone (including myself) has been asking for an HTC Nexus for years now. It's finally happening, they just did a lazy job on it.

That's wack. What about everybody else

There's 1.25 billion people over there and millions more all around the world. Maybe Google figured if they'd adopt it, it'd spread from there.

It's more money for google and, more importantly, more data. Imagine how much data they get from tracking a billion people at once. :x

Sometimes I want a more specialized phone, even if I have to pay extra, instead of a one-size-fits-all that caters equally to everyone. But then I look at vertu and instantly change my mind.

Last edited:
Is this what being a Canadian feels like?

Being treated like an after thought, like an already conquered market.

While da Chinese plotting to take over.

Xiaomi flagships state side 2017 :nerd:

$150 Redmi note 5 with a 4k display, 8GB of ram and snapdragon 950? :nerd:

Is this what being a Canadian feels like?

Being treated like an after thought, like an already conquered market.

bustedtees.e94c1a298df754d742c03685bbfdb252.gif

Yep. There's no way Apple's gonna allow this.
Im not impressed. And Apple realistically can't do a damn thing. You are using an old iPhone or a Mac as a server. Basically your own private messaging server. Imessage goes to Mac which then goes to your phone. Once the message is in your mac, there is nothing apple can do to prevent you from doing what you like. Smart thing for Apple to do is sell people messaging servers to use this. I e. Basically a mac mini based off an iPhone. You would then plug it into your home router. Way cheaper than using a mac, iPad or old iPhone to do the same.

Or sell an imessage app on the play Store for 50 bucks lol. People would pay, maybe even a subscription based service

Last edited:
Kinda annoying there isnt a concrete preorder or release date for the v20. Hell its bs that they haven't eem said how much it will be.

Kinda annoying there isnt a concrete preorder or release date for the v20. Hell its bs that they haven't eem said how much it will be.

Wait they haven't released it yet? :lol:

LG needs to work on their marketing strategy. Announcing a phone without any details and months ahead of release date is really dumb in this saturated market.

Last edited:

Wait they haven't released it yet? :lol:

LG needs to work on their marketing strategy. Announcing a phone without any details and months ahead of release date is really dumb in this saturated market.

Who knows, its been a major gripe of mine for the past few years. Only samsung, apple and htc seem to have a release window inside of 30 days of announcement. The axon 7 was announced the last week of may and didnt make it to the market til like before the note 7 preorders shipped.

So I bought a Samsung Galaxy A7 in the Philippines and brought it to the states not realizing that it has different frequency bands for 4G LTE :x , so now i have to settle for H+ :smh:

Reddit thread about Android imessage. Spring 2017 projected. Public beta in December. Apple coming for his head by February.

I was reading that the other day. Apple is gonna be at his head long before any of us have a chance to test it out :lol:.

Yep. There's no way Apple's gonna allow this.

I thought he was actually creating an adroid based function. Its just using apple's stuff .. of course thats getting shut down

So I bought a Samsung Galaxy A7 in the Philippines and brought it to the states not realizing that it has different frequency bands for 4G LTE :x , so now i have to settle for H+ :smh:

Man I wanna get that phone, actually the A7 PRO. I can't really tell the difference between LTE or H+ when I use Internet Explorer so I'll take that sacrifice if I can ever get the A7 Pro for good proce

Man I wanna get that phone, actually the A7 PRO. I can't really tell the difference between LTE or H+ when I use Internet Explorer so I'll take that sacrifice if I can ever get the A7 Pro for good proce

But why?

ol boy is a masochist. probably uses it check his yahoo emails and update his xanga page on his windows xp machine.

Does everyone phone does this? Ex. I'm talking to person A then person B calls . So i click over to person B. I finish talking to person B and still have person A on hold. Now when person B hangs up. The phone automatically switches back over to A. Does anyone else phone do that?

Does everyone phone does this? Ex. I'm talking to person A then person B calls . So i click over to person B. I finish talking to person B and still have person A on hold. Now when person B hangs up. The phone automatically switches back over to A. Does anyone else phone do that?
isn't that how it's supposed to function? I think to keep them on hold, you would have to manually put them on hold

Back
Top Bottom