• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess so they told me I wasn't eligible for any of the other promos but look and behold this shows up. I think it was one if their holiday bundle promos.

for any old school video game fans, the soul calibur port on the play store is pretty fun. it costs $14 but that's where Google rewards come in.

mitsurugi > *

tho i started off on that cervantes steez, before rolling with kilik

...the soul still burns :pimp:

Last edited:
mitsurugi > *

tho i started off on that cervantes steez, before rolling with kilik

...the soul still burns
pimp.gif
Fighting against Voldo <<<<< 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Looks solid!   About the same as what I picked up from playing with it for a short time.  Glad they were able to drop the pixels on the camera and still pull off amazing quality.  Of course theres mention of the infamous "Samsung Lag" tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was getting 1.5 hours of on screen time with my Note 5 and the idle drain was horrible.

Marshmallow has changed all that.

Looks solid!   About the same as what I picked up from playing with it for a short time.  Glad they were able to drop the pixels on the camera and still pull off amazing quality.  Of course theres mention of the infamous "Samsung Lag" tho :lol:  

Ain't no damn lag on that phone man. Dudes really acting like iphones don't lag more than other flagship devices

I was getting 1.5 hours of on screen time with my Note 5 and the idle drain was horrible.

Marshmallow has changed all that.

Yea that's not normal. Probably had some rogue app constantly running the background. Good to hear MM's improved the performance anyway.

as much as I hate TouchWiz, I just might have to give Samsung another go when it's time for me to get a new phone. Their phones are just constantly getting sexier (internally and externally). Too sexy to let a minor thing like the OS skin be a deal breaker.

Any savages out there that are already running vanilla on their s7?

2 days nah. Is depends on what you mean by normal use, I've been getting a solid 12 hours or so just browsing.

i love the s7 but that droppin 7-8 bills plus non removable is holding me back.  If that phone had removable batteries....I would've got the pre pre pre order lol

Back
Top Bottom