• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poweramp is only 99¢ right now.

Is it really worth it?

Poweramp really turned me off when I was out in the wilderness hiking and it didn't work for me because it couldn't verify the license (no reception). It was the only offline music player on my phone so I had to be out there in silence for several hours.

I'm using Shuttle+ now.

With that said, it's only 99c. A few survey's worth of Google play money.

I use Google play music cause I keep all my music in the cloud. Nothing is directly on my phone

No one uses DoubleTwist? 
nerd.gif

Yea well I had to download the Samsung Music player again to get my playlists back but I don't see an option to do the favorites like I have on there.

Yea well I had to download the Samsung Music player again to get my playlists back but I don't see an option to do the favorites like I have on there.

You can import your playlists, but you have to download the Music Manager from google first. Once downloaded, you can import just about everything from your library.

As far as favoriting music within the app:

I kind of want to go back to Google Music because I had my home library uploaded to it, but I just preferred Spotify's streaming service a lot more. Discover Weekly is worth the subscription price alone. I have both on my phone, so I do have that option, but I liked Spotify a bit more.

If youre a fan of Flossy Carter and High On Android(Max Lee) on youtube this vlog of them kickin it in NYC is :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]Flossy Carter is that dude! He'll tell you quick that he ain't about that subsidized phone price life. He buys all of his phones outright.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom