• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there an article about the s7's Micro sd read and write speed? I just picked up a Samsung pro+ card at best buy for $90 and just wondering if the phone can take advantage of the cards full read and write capabilities.

Last edited:
Anybody experienced with Moto Pure X?

I had it for 2 months. White and bamboo one. Looks amazing and felt good in hands. Very snappy. Never lagged one bit

SD card is appreciated too. But the only things were the battery and camera. Cam is decent. But the battery was slightly below average. Like maybe 2.5 sot is what I would get and im a heavy user

And i turn off features I don't use. If those 2 things don't bother you, get it. It's still a good buy

Ain't no damn lag on that phone man. Dudes really acting like iphones don't lag more than other flagship devices

Funny how Samsung lag is a thing but LG lag isn't even tho it's much worse.

No its not. :lol: Samsungs issues with lag are much worse because it impacts EVERY touchwiz device in the same way, because the same issue occurs.

Read this blog post that was written by one of the people responsible for Android if you want to learn more about the issue. It comes back to this: Android works best when background code is kept generic as possible. With an interface like Touchwiz, where literally every animation might be custom and unique, Android slows down and lags.

Every OEM that puts a skin over Android faces the same problem - Samsungs are the worst because they've allowed Touchwiz to become a monster. Other OEM skins don't even compare.

as much as I hate TouchWiz, I just might have to give Samsung another go when it's time for me to get a new phone. Their phones are just constantly getting sexier (internally and externally). Too sexy to let a minor thing like the OS skin be a deal breaker.

Thats what a lot of people said when the S3 released...then the S4...then the S5, etc. Check in after half a year when your recents take 10 seconds to launch :lol: All it takes is a factory reset after that 6 months of use, but no one wants that hassle.

Is there an article about the s7's Micro sd read and write speed? I just picked up a Samsung pro+ card at best buy for $90 and just wondering if the phone can take advantage of the cards full read and write capabilities.

Pretty sure most phones support UHS-I these days. You should be good.

Last edited:

i love the s7 but that droppin 7-8 bills plus non removable is holding me back.  If that phone had removable batteries....I would've got the pre pre pre order lol
i feel the same way. removable battery is a must these days along with an micro sd slot

My status bar keeps pulling up and down on my HTC one m8. It's been randomly doing it for the past few days. It pretty much makes the phone unusable

Has anyone experienced this issue?

I've been numerous restarts but no luck, I'd hate to do a factory reset

My status bar keeps pulling up and down on my HTC one m8. It's been randomly doing it for the past few days. It pretty much makes the phone unusable

Has anyone experienced this issue?

I've been numerous restarts but no luck, I'd hate to do a factory reset
Seems like something is wrong with the digitizer(touch sensor) on your screen.  Something is making it register touches that arent there

Seems like something is wrong with the digitizer(touch sensor) on your screen.  Something is making it register touches that arent there

Thanks man

Hopefully I can get a replacement, this is my 3rd m8 from htc so I'm not sure they'll give me another

For those complaining about the Samsung "lag" is quite simple to change the animation scale and transition speed. It's the first thing I do when I get a new Sammy.

Bruh - In my household there were 3 HTC M8 and we are down to (1) barely. The joints stopped charging and the one that is barely breathing is a hassle to get to charge. If it wasn't because my fam love the feel, I would of have replaced all them joints already. I myself stopped buying phones. I got tired of paying 700+ for a phone that is going to be "out of date" in 8-12 months tops, just to get something we should of have gotten before.

LMAO

I just got a Moto 360 (2nd Gen) and I'm thinking of selling it - The 46mm looks sexy but I dont know!

how does google choose their next nexus partner, do they do a lowest bidder system or something? really want to see a galaxy nexus make a comeback, with the design sammy putting out nowadays...

I ****** love my 6p but, I'm a heavy user and can already feel my battery draining faster than before and I've had it since December. :smh:

Really wish the 6p had a removable battery.

how do you transfer data from the m9 to the galaxy s7? i just got the phone and have been playing with it and put all the apps on there... i didnt activate it because im waiting on my case... but i still need to do 1 last thing and thats transfer all my data

how do you transfer data from the m9 to the galaxy s7? i just got the phone and have been playing with it and put all the apps on there... i didnt activate it because im waiting on my case... but i still need to do 1 last thing and thats transfer all my data

Smart switch or use the USB connector.

I don't trust amazon with memory card's. I normally just get the local best buy to price match.

Amazon has had problems with counterfeit cards. Yes, even the ones sold by Amazon themselves and not a third party seller

I don't trust amazon with memory card's. I normally just get the local best buy to price match.

i have problems with their price match. best buy will check to see if its sold BY amazon or some 3rd party via amazon, which gets annoying cuz either way you can clearly find **** cheaper on amazon yet best buy will be like

nah, its not sold by amazon. like who gives a **** if im buying from amazon or a 3rd party via amazon, its amazon.com either way and im saving like 20 cash by going online and not at best buy :smh: they'd rather not take my money at all :rolleyes

home depot and lowes do the same nonsense too.

Last edited:
Tmobile is supposedly going to offer a BOGO w/ the new S7(edge) starting March 11.

I think the free one is for a new line only though. If I can figure it out, I'd get it for me and the Mrs. since it's still in the time frame for the free VR + Netflix promo.

Back
Top Bottom