• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:I didn't know the S7 camera has the option to do live photos like iOS, even though I think it's a dumb feature :lol:

Google Photos got an update with Snapseed type editing tools. Web only right now but soon to apps I'd assume
For one thing, while you're making edits, you can move between images and the system will save any changes. When you're ready, you just have to hit "Done" or "Revert to Original" if you decide not to keep the tweaks. There's also a new aspect ratio selector that lets you crop exactly to the original size, square, 4:3 or 16:9. So far, the tweaks haven't appeared in the Photos smartphone apps, but it seems like a no-brainer that they'll arrive there soon.
LINK

Very nice

Debating keeping my S6 as my backup phone and just continuing to pay for it monthly along with the S7. I've been using a rooted S4 for a while now and think it's time to upgrade lol. Plus, i can use it with the VR instead of the S7.

Not into Samsung like that no more. At least until they fix touchwiz

But dam them phones look sexxxxxxxy man. Wonder how they feel in hand

[COLOR=#red]So you're the guy who passes on a dime because she has a small hairy mole on the upper middle part of her back. :smh:
[/COLOR]

So you're the guy who passes on a dime because she has a small hairy mole on the upper middle part of her back.
mean.gif
Megan Fox with them thumbs tho. 
nerd.gif

after having the s7 edge for a whole day and messing with it and finally having the layout i want, i can finally give an honest review compared to my note 5.

the thing is a beast. i can see a difference in how much faster and snappier it is compared to my note 5...4gb of ram vs 3gb is a big deal, especially without the spen. The camera launches faster with the double tap and the live photos is pretty cool. I LOVE THE SD CARD SLOT, lol im so happy i was able to put my old sd card back in it. The screen itself seems more clear and crispier compared to the note 5.  

I enjoy the way it feels in hand, but i feel the note 5 felt slightly better. Its mainly because of the edge which still causes a little sharp feeling in the palm of my hand compared to the note 5. 

also, my hands are slightly on the chubby side so palming the edge sometimes prevents the phone from registering my presses with my finger because my palm is on the phone lol.

overall though im extremely satisfied and im not looking back at the note 5 at all...until the note 6 that is lol

I have the same plan and Binge On is right there on the My Tmobile page.

thanks, just noticed it now. I don't usually log on there since I auto pay.

Still doesn't help me though, I don't use any of the services they listed that qualifies for binge on. I'm already at 2.5GB used and it's only been a week and a half since my last cycle.

with the phones samsung is putting out now, a nexus phone would be absolute flames. if google can take the the phone and optimize the android software for the hardware...cuz i won't lie, the s7 edge black on black looks :x :pimp:

after having the s7 edge for a whole day and messing with it and finally having the layout i want, i can finally give an honest review compared to my note 5.

the thing is a beast. i can see a difference in how much faster and snappier it is compared to my note 5...4gb of ram vs 3gb is a big deal, especially without the spen. The camera launches faster with the double tap and the live photos is pretty cool. I LOVE THE SD CARD SLOT, lol im so happy i was able to put my old sd card back in it. The screen itself seems more clear and crispier compared to the note 5.  

I enjoy the way it feels in hand, but i feel the note 5 felt slightly better. Its mainly because of the edge which still causes a little sharp feeling in the palm of my hand compared to the note 5. 

also, my hands are slightly on the chubby side so palming the edge sometimes prevents the phone from registering my presses with my finger because my palm is on the phone lol.

overall though im extremely satisfied and im not looking back at the note 5 at all...until the note 6 that is lol

The Note 5 has 4gb or ram not 3

Wife's Note 4 hit a boot loop last night :smh: Gonna have to factory reset and lose all of her texts that had important info in it. Second Note she's had that has done this.

Last edited:
Wife's Note 4 hit a boot loop last night
mean.gif
Gonna have to factory reset and lose all of her texts that had important info in it. Second Note she's had that has done this.
Might not work, but if your comp still reads in when you plug it in, you could try backing it up on Smart Switch before the wipe. 
nerd.gif

I'm guessing
i stand corrected lol, i could have sworn it was 3gb..oh well... nevertheless it definitely feels faster and snapier

It's that feeling of having a new phone that makes it feel snappier! Haha

I usually turn on the developer options and change the window animation, transition animation and animator scale to 0.5x. This will make it feel even more snappier

Wife's Note 4 hit a boot loop last night :smh: Gonna have to factory reset and lose all of her texts that had important info in it. Second Note she's had that has done this.

Might not work, but if your comp still reads in when you plug it in, you could try backing it up on Smart Switch before the wipe. :nerd:

This dathbgboy dathbgboy . If its stuck in a bootloop, a factory reset should be your last resort. Try booting it into recovery. Even if its the stock recovery, if you can make it to that point, you should be able to back up the phone.

Clear cache too, and press firmly on the volume and power buttons to make sure they aren't getting stuck and causing the loops. Only then would I reset it.

Last edited:

Might not work, but if your comp still reads in when you plug it in, you could try backing it up on Smart Switch before the wipe. :nerd:

Phone restarts like 30sec after it hits the home screen. Wish I could back everything up, I had half of a mind to set it up for her to auto back up every day but let it ride out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom