• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T-Mobile/ G4 Promo

Works out to about $380

I didn't post this because I assumed yall was on it.

G4 was $100 off through Verizon so $454

Then if you added a line you could trade in any phone, even a $10 prepaid and get $300 credit.

Then you got $200 back from LG

Free G4 after it was all said and done.

Slickdeals put me on

Rocking with the iPhone 6s Plus right now....

As soon as #DBSzn and the rest of the holiday releases are over, I'm grabbing that V10

Last edited:
The gold 6P is the only one I don't like.

Man,I'm really liking this 6P though. For me, I feel like this is the first time I haven't had to sacrifice anything just to have a Nexus. It does everything I need it to as well as any other phone out there.

I feel like this would be the phone you'd give to an iPhone user if they converted

Man,I'm really liking this 6P though. For me, I feel like this is the first time I haven't had to sacrifice anything just to have a Nexus. It does everything I need it to as well as any other phone out there.

I feel like this would be the phone you'd give to an iPhone user if they converted

Big praise coming from someone that has used so many phones. Gotta find a way to get my hands on it.

c

Big praise coming from someone that has used so many phones. Gotta find a way to get my hands on it.

I'm sayin tho, Lobo has used more phones as anyone I've ever seen :lol: but it's coo because he's knowledgeable of the product and isn't getting it just to keep up w/ the Joneses. What cases are yall looking at for the 6P?

Asking for a friend, is there any downside to installing a custom launcher, like Nova, on a Nexus? Do you lose any functionality by doing this?

Anyone here ever have a problem with group messages on the S6? Half the time someone sends me a message in a group thread it shows up as "unknown address" on my phone with a blank message. I have no idea what's going on, and there's been about 30 messages I've missed in the past month. This NEVER happened to me on any phone before

I'm on touchwiz and my Google now is still present using Nova. Just long press the home button

Last edited:

c

I'm sayin tho, Lobo has used more phones as anyone I've ever seen :lol: but it's coo because he's knowledgeable of the product and isn't getting it just to keep up w/ the Joneses. What cases are yall looking at for the 6P?

I ordered the black version of this case..

I very rarely use cases. Nearly never. I'm going to be doing a bit of traveling here in a bit, so I thought I'd at least protect myself. It'll be here Monday or Tuesday. I'll post a pic of it when it comes in.

I do try a lot of phones and you are correct, I'm never simply doing it to keep up with the Joneses. I have the ability to try things out and find out what's best for me. I try them out and send them back or I give them to someone else. I'm not biased to any company really. I have my favorites, but I'm willing to give credit where credit's due, or even be critical of company's I generally like. Like LG, I like LG. I think the G4 is, for the most part, a good phone, the touch feedback is really bad though. I don't know how that happens in 2015. I generally like Nexus devices the best, but that's typically because of the software. With the 6P, it's everything. Until now, I haven't been able to suggest the Nexus line to everyone.

I very rarely use cases. Nearly never. I'm going to be doing a bit of traveling here in a bit, so I thought I'd at least protect myself. It'll be here Monday or Tuesday. I'll post a pic of it when it comes in.

I do try a lot of phones and you are correct, I'm never simply doing it to keep up with the Joneses. I have the ability to try things out and find out what's best for me. I try them out and send them back or I give them to someone else. I'm not biased to any company really. I have my favorites, but I'm willing to give credit where credit's due, or even be critical of company's I generally like. Like LG, I like LG. I think the G4 is, for the most part, a good phone, the touch feedback is really bad though. I don't know how that happens in 2015. I generally like Nexus devices the best, but that's typically because of the software. With the 6P, it's everything. Until now, I haven't been able to suggest the Nexus line to everyone.

Explain more about the G4 touch feedback.

Only asking, because I have one and haven't experienced that problem...yet.

Explain more about the G4 touch feedback.

Only asking, because I have one and haven't experienced that problem...yet.

Like it would take forever to register a scroll. It happened on two different phones for me.

Back
Top Bottom