• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so the 6p looks sick but i'm at the point where i need to focus on the next good phone coming out while i work with this note 4, whats the next phones to be on the lookout for?

And this years devices are significantly better than last years. Who knows what next year has in store

so the 6p looks sick but i'm at the point where i need to focus on the next good phone coming out while i work with this note 4, whats the next phones to be on the lookout for?

Are you the one who was talking about not getting a new phone for a while to save on finances?

Going to Tmobile later to play with and possibly go home with an LG V10.

Whoops nvm, forgot everything closes early on Sundays.  I'll see you tomorrow V10

Last edited:
First I'm hearing of this LG phone. Looks cool, but I'm back on the Nexus bandwagon

#V10Gang
How's the fingerprint scanner on the V10? I heard it's hit or miss

Very finnicky during set up (you have to be VERY particular with finger placement.) After its set up its a breeze though. Most of the time I don't even see the lock screen. If I do, one retap and I'm in. Very impressive considering the size.

One thing I have noticed is that if you aren't holding something that conduces electricity (the side rails vs rubber case,) you have to touch your finger with incredible precision. Outside of that it's pretty spot on, 8.5/10

Last edited:
Got it? Picked mine up on Friday, loving it thus far. Didn't think I'd miss Now on Tap and the feel of 6.0 so much, but with LG promising Marshmallow in 2015Q5/2016Q1 and someone achieving root already, I don't think it'll be long :smile:

No I am still thinking about it. I played with it for a while though

Damn I wonder if there will be any more reviews on the z5 seeing as it's not as widely available as other flagships in the US.

Was going to capitalize on the V10 deal for my wife since I can do an EIP but her sucka self don't like the buttons on the back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom