• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I love paying 30$a month and having fast lte, there's times where I want to make the switch to another carrier

People won't get my texts, I won't get texts for days at a time until I restart my phone. Just random stupid stuff drives me crazy
That aint just T-Mobile tho....I just switched to T-mobile but when i was with AT&T, it happens sometimes ...my girl won't get my text for days or hours ....she with Verizon ...

we use Wechat or WhatsApp now, since they use data and wifi so we never missed a message now ...barely text now 

Last edited:
I have a Note 4 and live in a metro area....

Speaking of the Note 4, Who here is on Lollipop with it? Is it worth updating at all? I havent given it a second of thought until now.

I live in a metro area and always have a minimum of 3-4 bars. This just recently started happening to me like crazy this week.

Those of you having issues with T-Mobile messages, are you on the $30 plan? I have a feeling those who are on that plan get lower QOS.

Anyone on t mobile have issues with receiving double texts from people hours later after the initial text was received? Or you are sending out double texts to people?

Are you with at&t? My lady was having that same problem. Had to call the customer service rep and she disabled the at&t back up ish that came pre-installed on the s6e. Now its working fine.

Just copped the s6... upgrade from the s3. Long overdue. Can anyone tell me what the icon I have circled means? Tried doing so research, but I couldn't find it.

Back
Top Bottom