• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so lucky youd go with the one over the s4?

[COLOR=#red]No hate, but asking Lucky about a phone is sorta like asking a blind man to name the best movie he ever saw. And I think his response just proved it. [/COLOR]

There are two things that matter to me most physical aesthetics and the camera when I looked at camera comparisons the One is Best Low light better than iPhone 5 and the Gs4 still looked washed out to me compared to the One and iPhone the Gs4 camera is better than the Gs3 which I thought was terrible but the iPhone and One still looked better. The build quality of the gs4 is garbage to me I don't want something that looks like a toy. At the end of the day I can put on my life the gs4 will. Form just like the nexus 4 and note 2 besides when doing graphic intensive stuff. The One is the device I would get he only thing that makes it a big iffy is I doubt it gets updates the fact that Verizon isn't gonna carry it (even though they will probably just release their own version later) tells me HTC is still bending over for carriers. Yea you can Root but I feel why should you need to go through all that crap just to enjoy a device.

[COLOR=#red]Da heck is that for a response?
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]No hate, but asking Lucky about a phone is sorta like asking a blind man to name the best movie he ever saw. And I think his response just proved it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]Da heck is that for a response?
[/COLOR]

Don't see what was hard to comprehend. I have my response and reason behind it. And I can assure I know as much if not more than phones than you worked in the industry for years. All because my preference isn't what you prefer don't try to attack what I know about consumer electronics.

There are two things that matter to me most physical aesthetics and the camera when I looked at camera comparisons the One is Best Low light better than iPhone 5 and the Gs4 still looked washed out to me compared to the One and iPhone the Gs4 camera is better than the Gs3 which I thought was terrible but the iPhone and One still looked better. The build quality of the gs4 is garbage to me I don't want something that looks like a toy. At the end of the day I can put on my life the gs4 will. Form just like the nexus 4 and note 2 besides when doing graphic intensive stuff. The One is the device I would get he only thing that makes it a big iffy is I doubt it gets updates the fact that Verizon isn't gonna carry it (even though they will probably just release their own version later) tells me HTC is still bending over for carriers. Yea you can Root but I feel why should you need to go through all that crap just to enjoy a device.

any articles comparing the One and S4 cameras? i only come up with uncredible blogs when i google it.

ewd you are to guns as lucky is to cellphones

anyways with that said

camera and aesthetics of the phone are the LEAST important things to me.

ewd now i want your take on the 2 phones. thanks in advance.

im sure when we get info on iphone 5s you guys will all over that with the same mutual feelings

Last edited:

anyways with that said

im sure when we get info on iphone 5s you guys will all over that with the same mutual feelings

Don't you have a note 2? Really I'd wait for the note 3 because I'm sure it wi have the Octa processor for the US release and if you don't care about that stuff the S4 is a no brainer solely for the support it wi have.

no i have a gs3..........................never got the note. just WAY too big for me.

i broke my gs3 the other day an have a temporary pos go phone that has 3G

so right now its htc one or gs4

Last edited:

anyways with that said

[COLOR=#red]I do guns and cellphones my dude ( haven't really been into firearms as much lately though)...I'll get you an HONEST impression of both phones by today. [/COLOR]

I honestly don't see what's so special about the htc one, aside from the elegant design and front facing speakers it seems to perform just like any other phone thats out now.

Lol every phone performs like every phone that's what cats don't get throw a stock launcher on the One and you're money. Only reason to not buy the One is if you dislike the physical design and hardware things like camera and speaker don't satisfy you
perfect answer. but speaker is really important to me because i use my phone for music sometimes and boomsound may come in handy. plus the stock beats audio on the htc blows the samsung outta the water.

Can somebody recommend me a website that compares phones really well? I remember stumbling across a site that did this and it was fantastic. SMH at myself for not bookmarking it :smh:

Thanks NT

I played around with the HTC One demo at a AT&T store. Very smooth and aesthetically gorgeous. Compared it with a iphone 5. It has a better camera than the iPhone 5 and a bigger screen. Not plastic like the s4. SOLD!

This device deserves more attention & these bigger companies need to take some notes about updating.

Manit looks like my recovery mode was deleted, what the heck I cant find anything on how to correct this
LMAO! This is exactly why I don't bother with this rooting foolishness. I would have never rooted a Nexus anyway. It's stock Android and all of this stress for a 5-10% performance boost is not worth the hassle.
Adaway alone is worth rooting for, especially with nexus devices because they have easy to use toolkits.
I seen the Oppo Find 5, it definitely looks legit but I don't think it has tmobile bands. wish I could check it out in person.
There goes my tax dollars.

S4 is nice just too big of a screen for my prefference
they really didnt need to move it up to 5, 4.8 was fine.
is .2 inches really that big of a deal though? the devices are pratically the same size

imo, the gs4 has the better camera. however, i dont care bout the processing differences. because truth be told, the average user (like myself) will never see the difference since im upgrading to a better phone anyways. the ONLY way, if at all, you'd notice a processing difference between the one and s4 is if youve got both in your hands. so that part doesnt matter to me. i like aesthetics. I want the things i have to look good, and i also like to not have what EVERYONE else has. theres no "o_O what is that?" effect with an iphone or even with the s3. and seeing as the s4 looks exactly like the s3, now youre gonna have "is that an s4 or an s3?" questions lol. the one's exterior is ridiculous. period. their screens are basically equal. sounds (which is important to me) will be better on the one. this is a HARD comparison.

s4:

better battery?

better camera

one:

better exterior

better sound

the one has a better camera idk where u are getting ur info from.

the one has a 2.0f while the s4 has 2.2

the lower the fstop da better da camera. megapixels dont eem matter.

Bro.. do not ask Lucky for phone advice. lolz

Back
Top Bottom