Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

anybody in here still owns an ev0? Mine's paper weight now since i can't sell it.

MIUIv.4 is flawed as hell, i'll wait til they work the bugs out on that til i flash it on da SGSII

Boost
nerd.gif

We off that Evi, onto that gnex on vz. Sprint model just pass fcc test so that should be released soon.
Nah, the one on my blog is stable. Ive been using these MIUI v4 ICS builds for almost a month, no probs, no f/c's. Themes work too.
I cant upgrade till next month so that's why I'm still on the Evo 4G, even so, nothing in my radar. I like the Samsung Galaxy S II, but its outdated by the Galaxy Nexus but real talk, thats about to be out dated by the Galaxy S III and HTC One XL. The cycle keeps going and going, lol. 

You should have gotten rid of that evo right when the ssgsII came out..........people on craigslist sell them for about $300-$350.   You coulda sold the evo for at least $150-175 and just paid the difference, which would have been the same as getting the new contract price.

thats what i do everytime a phone i want comes out.

Had the evo..........sold the evo an evo 3d............sold the evo 3d and got the ssgsII .........never ending cycle.

I sometimes use my insurance and sell the old phone with a bad esn for $150-200 and pay $100 deductable and sell the new phone for $300+ on ebay and buy from someone local thats shorting themselves because they dont use ebay.............
grin.gif

[h2]
[h2]Brand New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 2/Epic Touch - $260 (Saint Louis)[/h2]
Date: 2012-03-13, 8:11AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected][sup][Errors when replying to ads?][/sup]

I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy S 2 I'm selling ASAP. The phone is brand new. I used it for literally 3 days then switched to the iPhone. The phone is in mint condition with no scratches or damage. Phone comes with all box content and otterbox case. Serious inquiries only. Thanks!

Hell, i might buy this just to sell it and make $75
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[/h2]

anybody in here still owns an ev0? Mine's paper weight now since i can't sell it.

MIUIv.4 is flawed as hell, i'll wait til they work the bugs out on that til i flash it on da SGSII

Boost
nerd.gif

We off that Evi, onto that gnex on vz. Sprint model just pass fcc test so that should be released soon.
Nah, the one on my blog is stable. Ive been using these MIUI v4 ICS builds for almost a month, no probs, no f/c's. Themes work too.
I cant upgrade till next month so that's why I'm still on the Evo 4G, even so, nothing in my radar. I like the Samsung Galaxy S II, but its outdated by the Galaxy Nexus but real talk, thats about to be out dated by the Galaxy S III and HTC One XL. The cycle keeps going and going, lol. 

You should have gotten rid of that evo right when the ssgsII came out..........people on craigslist sell them for about $300-$350.   You coulda sold the evo for at least $150-175 and just paid the difference, which would have been the same as getting the new contract price.

thats what i do everytime a phone i want comes out.

Had the evo..........sold the evo an evo 3d............sold the evo 3d and got the ssgsII .........never ending cycle.

I sometimes use my insurance and sell the old phone with a bad esn for $150-200 and pay $100 deductable and sell the new phone for $300+ on ebay and buy from someone local thats shorting themselves because they dont use ebay.............
grin.gif

[h2]
[h2]Brand New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 2/Epic Touch - $260 (Saint Louis)[/h2]
Date: 2012-03-13, 8:11AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected][sup][Errors when replying to ads?][/sup]

I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy S 2 I'm selling ASAP. The phone is brand new. I used it for literally 3 days then switched to the iPhone. The phone is in mint condition with no scratches or damage. Phone comes with all box content and otterbox case. Serious inquiries only. Thanks!

Hell, i might buy this just to sell it and make $75
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[/h2]

Boost
nerd.gif

Well Maybe whatever next generation EVO you can copp that, but this is technology it wait for no one. Get what you like.

Boost
nerd.gif

Well Maybe whatever next generation EVO you can copp that, but this is technology it wait for no one. Get what you like.

Man, everyone's sleeping on the HTC One S. Snapdragon S4, SAMOLED, and HTC's build quality? Super underrated.

Man, everyone's sleeping on the HTC One S. Snapdragon S4, SAMOLED, and HTC's build quality? Super underrated.

Originally Posted by mp3911

Now that ive used it for awhile............TouchWiz 4.0> Sense..............

I HATE sense now.........

Originally Posted by mp3911

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

They've changed a lot of things in Sense 4 to make it more lightweight, but custom ROMs are easy enough to install now.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

They've changed a lot of things in Sense 4 to make it more lightweight, but custom ROMs are easy enough to install now.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Sorry Elder but nobody wants a phone that gotdamn big. Ppl only askin questions cuz its so new an prob havnt seen it yet. Phone is gonna fail.
Stick to talking about Audi and German cars...this is over your head homie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5.3 inch cell phone. Do not want. U got your opinion but youre talkin sideways sayin ppl are threatened.
So because you do not want it's going to fail? ##%#. And yeah I was being tongue in cheek with the whole threatened statement. BTW I notice you tend to slyly call me out from time to time.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Sorry Elder but nobody wants a phone that gotdamn big. Ppl only askin questions cuz its so new an prob havnt seen it yet. Phone is gonna fail.
Stick to talking about Audi and German cars...this is over your head homie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5.3 inch cell phone. Do not want. U got your opinion but youre talkin sideways sayin ppl are threatened.
So because you do not want it's going to fail? ##%#. And yeah I was being tongue in cheek with the whole threatened statement. BTW I notice you tend to slyly call me out from time to time.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Any way I can get an early upgrade with Sprint? I'm looking to dump my Evo 3D with the Galaxy Nexus when it drops.

Anyone?

Sprint to Offer $50-$75 Discounts to Select Customers Due for Upgrades
by Quentyn Kennemer on March 16th, 2012 at 7:51 am
upgradepromo-550x228.png

It looks like Sprint will be doing a little something for their loyal customers starting March 23rd. They’ll begin notifying select users (we’re not sure of their exact criteria) to offer $50 or $75 off of the price of a phone after signing a new two-year contract. The deal will end on April 27th so you’d better hope your upgrade is due sometime between that time period in order to get in on it. Oh, and you’d better hope the phone you want is available. [via SprintFeed]

this is what you wana hear?

Also, something that is not iPad 3rd gen related or Audi and german relate in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

Nexus tablet a ‘done deal,’ could launch without Tegra 3 priced at $149 [RUMOR]
by Kevin Krause on March 16th, 2012 at 2:35 pm
Nexus-logo.jpg

A new report says the Google Nexus tablet is a “done deal

Any way I can get an early upgrade with Sprint? I'm looking to dump my Evo 3D with the Galaxy Nexus when it drops.

Anyone?

Sprint to Offer $50-$75 Discounts to Select Customers Due for Upgrades
by Quentyn Kennemer on March 16th, 2012 at 7:51 am
upgradepromo-550x228.png

It looks like Sprint will be doing a little something for their loyal customers starting March 23rd. They’ll begin notifying select users (we’re not sure of their exact criteria) to offer $50 or $75 off of the price of a phone after signing a new two-year contract. The deal will end on April 27th so you’d better hope your upgrade is due sometime between that time period in order to get in on it. Oh, and you’d better hope the phone you want is available. [via SprintFeed]

this is what you wana hear?

Also, something that is not iPad 3rd gen related or Audi and german relate in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

Nexus tablet a ‘done deal,’ could launch without Tegra 3 priced at $149 [RUMOR]
by Kevin Krause on March 16th, 2012 at 2:35 pm
Nexus-logo.jpg

A new report says the Google Nexus tablet is a “done deal

Via Reddit

Samsung Galaxy S III Revelead?
DPPYw.jpg

Backstory: I am using a throwaway and I'm not going to disclose ANY information about his job because it could jeopardize it. He sent me this picture (I know, he shouldn't have used the flash but i guess we will take what we can get). Ok he gave me some specs as well. He said that it will possibly have two optional launchers, ICS with touchwiz overlay and vanilla ICS. They aren't 100 percent sure if they will stick with touchwiz or have the dual launcher option. If they go dual, you will have the option of picking which one to use at startup, and you can change any time. He said it has a 4.7 inch screen that nearly takes up the whole phone, but some bezel space was needed for the camera, , speakers, mic, and so cases would fit on it. He said it WILL be HD and have a ceramic "micro arc oxidation" back.

Update:
I will ask him.
Edit: I just called him and asked him about some of the more detailed specs. He said the processor is a quad core exynos (spelling?) 4412. The screen is Super Amoled Plus with HD. The camera is a 12 megapixel with flash. 2 gigs of ram. And it is exactly 8 millimeters thick, and no bump this time around, just "smooth". 2250 milla-amp/hour battery, but no wireless charging.
edit: my apologies, when he was naming off the specs i listed the processor incorrectly. Made the fix.

If all this is true, I'm glad I waited out, this will be an instant copp!

Via Reddit

Samsung Galaxy S III Revelead?
DPPYw.jpg

Backstory: I am using a throwaway and I'm not going to disclose ANY information about his job because it could jeopardize it. He sent me this picture (I know, he shouldn't have used the flash but i guess we will take what we can get). Ok he gave me some specs as well. He said that it will possibly have two optional launchers, ICS with touchwiz overlay and vanilla ICS. They aren't 100 percent sure if they will stick with touchwiz or have the dual launcher option. If they go dual, you will have the option of picking which one to use at startup, and you can change any time. He said it has a 4.7 inch screen that nearly takes up the whole phone, but some bezel space was needed for the camera, , speakers, mic, and so cases would fit on it. He said it WILL be HD and have a ceramic "micro arc oxidation" back.

Update:
I will ask him.
Edit: I just called him and asked him about some of the more detailed specs. He said the processor is a quad core exynos (spelling?) 4412. The screen is Super Amoled Plus with HD. The camera is a 12 megapixel with flash. 2 gigs of ram. And it is exactly 8 millimeters thick, and no bump this time around, just "smooth". 2250 milla-amp/hour battery, but no wireless charging.
edit: my apologies, when he was naming off the specs i listed the processor incorrectly. Made the fix.

If all this is true, I'm glad I waited out, this will be an instant copp!

Back
Top Bottom