• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think ill wait till both phones release and compare all of them.

Im sure i wont be extending my contract to get either phone anyway..........

I think ill wait till both phones release and compare all of them.

Im sure i wont be extending my contract to get either phone anyway..........

Source just dropped for the International GSII, so the devs at XDA should have a solid ICS build for the ATT GSII by the end of the week
pimp.gif
currently running CM9 on mine and its butter

Source just dropped for the International GSII, so the devs at XDA should have a solid ICS build for the ATT GSII by the end of the week
pimp.gif
currently running CM9 on mine and its butter

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Finally something from HTC that looks really clean, they fell off for a bit

I bet the display is gonna look like **!*, word to the EVO.

It is clean but i'm done with HTC phones.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Finally something from HTC that looks really clean, they fell off for a bit

I bet the display is gonna look like **!*, word to the EVO.

It is clean but i'm done with HTC phones.

Via pocketables

Sprint and HTC holding joint event on April 4
6a00d83451c9ec69e2016764093617970b-550wi

Well, what do we have here? Sprint and HTC have been sending invitations to a select few members of the tech press, for a joint event that the two companies will hold on April 4 in New York City. HTC President Jason Mackenzie and Sprint CEO Dan Hesse will both be there, but as of now, that's pretty much all we know.

The timing is very interesting, as there have been rumors floating around about a new HTC EVO, codenamed the HTC Jet, that could be released as early as June. Apparently, this new device is identical to the previously announced HTC One X that will be released on AT&T, except it will be compatible with Sprint's network, of course. In any case, this mysterious event will take place one day before the HTC One X and One S will be released in the UK.

We'll all know more in a few weeks, but until then, feel free to speculate away!

PLEASE GOT LET THIS BE THE JET!
EDIT: TechoBuffalo has it on good authority that it'll be the One X (dubbed "Jet") unveiled in New York City, and will almost certainly boast LTE. Then again, so will Sprint's eventual edition of the Galaxy Nexus, which is growing more and more dated with each passing hour.

Via pocketables

Sprint and HTC holding joint event on April 4
6a00d83451c9ec69e2016764093617970b-550wi

Well, what do we have here? Sprint and HTC have been sending invitations to a select few members of the tech press, for a joint event that the two companies will hold on April 4 in New York City. HTC President Jason Mackenzie and Sprint CEO Dan Hesse will both be there, but as of now, that's pretty much all we know.

The timing is very interesting, as there have been rumors floating around about a new HTC EVO, codenamed the HTC Jet, that could be released as early as June. Apparently, this new device is identical to the previously announced HTC One X that will be released on AT&T, except it will be compatible with Sprint's network, of course. In any case, this mysterious event will take place one day before the HTC One X and One S will be released in the UK.

We'll all know more in a few weeks, but until then, feel free to speculate away!

PLEASE GOT LET THIS BE THE JET!
EDIT: TechoBuffalo has it on good authority that it'll be the One X (dubbed "Jet") unveiled in New York City, and will almost certainly boast LTE. Then again, so will Sprint's eventual edition of the Galaxy Nexus, which is growing more and more dated with each passing hour.

GALAXY NEXUS NEWS
Galaxy-Nexus-Verizon-crop.jpg

Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 GSM 16GB for 459.99 at dailysteals.com

Android 4.0.5 in testing for Verizon’s LTE Galaxy Nexus, could hit handsets in early April [RUMOR]
Verizon is reportedly in the beta testing stages for an update to their LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, according to Android insider black_man_X. If things check out it could reach handsets in early April. The update, which brings the phone’s Android version to 4.0.5, is said to provide a plethora of bug fixes that will address audio reboot and data stability issues among others.
It will be the first time the Galaxy Nexus has received an update since close to its launch and will finally push its Ice Cream Sandwich build past 4.0.2, meaning the update will cover the improvements found in the 4.0.3 upgrade, as well. Google dubbed that release as the “base version of Ice Cream Sandwich.

GALAXY NEXUS NEWS
Galaxy-Nexus-Verizon-crop.jpg

Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 GSM 16GB for 459.99 at dailysteals.com

Android 4.0.5 in testing for Verizon’s LTE Galaxy Nexus, could hit handsets in early April [RUMOR]
Verizon is reportedly in the beta testing stages for an update to their LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, according to Android insider black_man_X. If things check out it could reach handsets in early April. The update, which brings the phone’s Android version to 4.0.5, is said to provide a plethora of bug fixes that will address audio reboot and data stability issues among others.
It will be the first time the Galaxy Nexus has received an update since close to its launch and will finally push its Ice Cream Sandwich build past 4.0.2, meaning the update will cover the improvements found in the 4.0.3 upgrade, as well. Google dubbed that release as the “base version of Ice Cream Sandwich.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Reddit

Samsung Galaxy S III Revelead?
DPPYw.jpg

Backstory: I am using a throwaway and I'm not going to disclose ANY information about his job because it could jeopardize it. He sent me this picture (I know, he shouldn't have used the flash but i guess we will take what we can get). Ok he gave me some specs as well. He said that it will possibly have two optional launchers, ICS with touchwiz overlay and vanilla ICS. They aren't 100 percent sure if they will stick with touchwiz or have the dual launcher option. If they go dual, you will have the option of picking which one to use at startup, and you can change any time. He said it has a 4.7 inch screen that nearly takes up the whole phone, but some bezel space was needed for the camera, , speakers, mic, and so cases would fit on it. He said it WILL be HD and have a ceramic "micro arc oxidation" back.

Update:
I will ask him.
Edit: I just called him and asked him about some of the more detailed specs. He said the processor is a quad core exynos (spelling?) 4412. The screen is Super Amoled Plus with HD. The camera is a 12 megapixel with flash. 2 gigs of ram. And it is exactly 8 millimeters thick, and no bump this time around, just "smooth". 2250 milla-amp/hour battery, but no wireless charging.
edit: my apologies, when he was naming off the specs i listed the processor incorrectly. Made the fix.

If all this is true, I'm glad I waited out, this will be an instant copp!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope these specs are true........i cant see how they wouldnt be, they gotta be better than the ssgsIII in every aspect.

i just hope it doesnt come out a year after the rest of the world gets it.

I love how it has the shape of the E4GT instead of the OG II and the other variants (biased, yes).  Running AOKP with the on-screen nav buttons had me in Nexus-envy mode but the SIII is definitely gonna be superior to the GN. And Exynos + LTE support + Sprint LTE launch city:
pimp.gif
  I just can't be waiting until flippin August, September for it.  Chances are I'll sell my E4GT, cop the GN, then sell it for the S3.  Curse of the early adopter...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Reddit

Samsung Galaxy S III Revelead?
DPPYw.jpg

Backstory: I am using a throwaway and I'm not going to disclose ANY information about his job because it could jeopardize it. He sent me this picture (I know, he shouldn't have used the flash but i guess we will take what we can get). Ok he gave me some specs as well. He said that it will possibly have two optional launchers, ICS with touchwiz overlay and vanilla ICS. They aren't 100 percent sure if they will stick with touchwiz or have the dual launcher option. If they go dual, you will have the option of picking which one to use at startup, and you can change any time. He said it has a 4.7 inch screen that nearly takes up the whole phone, but some bezel space was needed for the camera, , speakers, mic, and so cases would fit on it. He said it WILL be HD and have a ceramic "micro arc oxidation" back.

Update:
I will ask him.
Edit: I just called him and asked him about some of the more detailed specs. He said the processor is a quad core exynos (spelling?) 4412. The screen is Super Amoled Plus with HD. The camera is a 12 megapixel with flash. 2 gigs of ram. And it is exactly 8 millimeters thick, and no bump this time around, just "smooth". 2250 milla-amp/hour battery, but no wireless charging.
edit: my apologies, when he was naming off the specs i listed the processor incorrectly. Made the fix.

If all this is true, I'm glad I waited out, this will be an instant copp!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope these specs are true........i cant see how they wouldnt be, they gotta be better than the ssgsIII in every aspect.

i just hope it doesnt come out a year after the rest of the world gets it.

I love how it has the shape of the E4GT instead of the OG II and the other variants (biased, yes).  Running AOKP with the on-screen nav buttons had me in Nexus-envy mode but the SIII is definitely gonna be superior to the GN. And Exynos + LTE support + Sprint LTE launch city:
pimp.gif
  I just can't be waiting until flippin August, September for it.  Chances are I'll sell my E4GT, cop the GN, then sell it for the S3.  Curse of the early adopter...

sooo i ended up buying a GN from dailysteals.

hope it comes sooner than later... they're legit but sometimes they take a while to ship items.

what add-ons/accessories do you GN users use? extended battery...?

as of now i just plan on getting a screen protector

sooo i ended up buying a GN from dailysteals.

hope it comes sooner than later... they're legit but sometimes they take a while to ship items.

what add-ons/accessories do you GN users use? extended battery...?

as of now i just plan on getting a screen protector

Damn man, Im due for an upgrade April 1st with Sprint. I dont know if i should wait for the Galaxy Nexus, SGS3, or the HTC Jet/One.

Damn man, Im due for an upgrade April 1st with Sprint. I dont know if i should wait for the Galaxy Nexus, SGS3, or the HTC Jet/One.

Back
Top Bottom