• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Root it and boot it..............you would already have it!!!!!
Stock......I have no idea, maybe a month or two
I gotta wait till its a little more stable. A lot of people are bricking their phones over @ xda because the recovery for ICS isnt great yet. Ive had my eye on it, But I just cant get up the courage to actually flash it. Ill prolly try it eventually tho. 
The people bricking (myself included) are for the most part the ones not following directions.  It's been clearly said multiple times on over that if you're flashing to an ICS rom you need to start from Gingerbread first, avoid CWM-touch version and avoid ICS stock recovery at all costs.  If you use ODIN or mobile ODIN for the process, you have a 99% chance it'll go smoothly.  Worst case scenario, $35 to replace if no TEP, free if covered.  But I do understand why you'd be nervous though; official should be out by the end of the month.

Yea im just lazy when I flash. And the fact that I cant Nandroid back if I dont like the rom annoys me a little. Ill get on it eventually, im just not in a rush since Calkulins GB rom is amazingly stable and fast. Im good with that for now.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

finally had time to install ics (nexus s)
feels a lot snappier than gingerbread

50mufq.gif

"Okay, okay, this joint made smooth"

anybody in here still owns an ev0? Mine's paper weight now since i can't sell it.

MIUIv.4 is flawed as hell, i'll wait til they work the bugs out on that til i flash it on da SGSII

anybody in here still owns an ev0? Mine's paper weight now since i can't sell it.

MIUIv.4 is flawed as hell, i'll wait til they work the bugs out on that til i flash it on da SGSII

I gotta wait till its a little more stable. A lot of people are bricking their phones over @ xda because the recovery for ICS isnt great yet. Ive had my eye on it, But I just cant get up the courage to actually flash it. Ill prolly try it eventually tho. 
The people bricking (myself included) are for the most part the ones not following directions.  It's been clearly said multiple times on over that if you're flashing to an ICS rom you need to start from Gingerbread first, avoid CWM-touch version and avoid ICS stock recovery at all costs.  If you use ODIN or mobile ODIN for the process, you have a 99% chance it'll go smoothly.  Worst case scenario, $35 to replace if no TEP, free if covered.  But I do understand why you'd be nervous though; official should be out by the end of the month.

Yup...........Mine is running fine, havent run into any problems besides the speakerphone volume being really low on the other end........but otherwise ive been using it for a few weeks without a problem

Yup...........Mine is running fine, havent run into any problems besides the speakerphone volume being really low on the other end........but otherwise ive been using it for a few weeks without a problem

Been using a beta MIUI ICS ROM, so smooth and nice, plus the battery life is really good. I have a problem with themes working but besides that I can't complain

Been using a beta MIUI ICS ROM, so smooth and nice, plus the battery life is really good. I have a problem with themes working but besides that I can't complain

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Off subject.........>But when does fringe come back on??
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Off subject.........>But when does fringe come back on??
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Sorry Elder but nobody wants a phone that gotdamn big. Ppl only askin questions cuz its so new an prob havnt seen it yet. Phone is gonna fail.
Stick to talking about Audi and German cars...this is over your head homie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry Elder but nobody wants a phone that gotdamn big. Ppl only askin questions cuz its so new an prob havnt seen it yet. Phone is gonna fail.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Boost
nerd.gif

We off that Evi, onto that gnex on vz. Sprint model just pass fcc test so that should be released soon.

Boost
nerd.gif

We off that Evi, onto that gnex on vz. Sprint model just pass fcc test so that should be released soon.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5.3 inch cell phone. Do not want. U got your opinion but youre talkin sideways sayin ppl are threatened.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5.3 inch cell phone. Do not want. U got your opinion but youre talkin sideways sayin ppl are threatened.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Boost
nerd.gif

Nah, the one on my blog is stable. Ive been using these MIUI v4 ICS builds for almost a month, no probs, no f/c's. Themes work too.
I cant upgrade till next month so that's why I'm still on the Evo 4G, even so, nothing in my radar. I like the Samsung Galaxy S II, but its outdated by the Galaxy Nexus but real talk, thats about to be out dated by the Galaxy S III and HTC One XL. The cycle keeps going and going, lol. 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Boost
nerd.gif

Nah, the one on my blog is stable. Ive been using these MIUI v4 ICS builds for almost a month, no probs, no f/c's. Themes work too.
I cant upgrade till next month so that's why I'm still on the Evo 4G, even so, nothing in my radar. I like the Samsung Galaxy S II, but its outdated by the Galaxy Nexus but real talk, thats about to be out dated by the Galaxy S III and HTC One XL. The cycle keeps going and going, lol. 

Back
Top Bottom