• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
finally dipped my toes into MIUI for my vibrant (t-mo SGS).

any tips for the n00b? what themes you guys running? i've tried a couple, but prefer the stock.

finally dipped my toes into MIUI for my vibrant (t-mo SGS).

any tips for the n00b? what themes you guys running? i've tried a couple, but prefer the stock.

Based Mod- 
beachside_property_by_raadius-d42arj0.png

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Based Mod- 

i tried boost's theme, but the icons are too abstract for me.  what the hell's the pokeball or kanye bear icons supposed to do?  
laugh.gif
 it looks great though.
i'm more into functionality.  maybe that's why i prefer stock vs. the other themes i've tried so far.  

*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Based Mod- 

i tried boost's theme, but the icons are too abstract for me.  what the hell's the pokeball or kanye bear icons supposed to do?  
laugh.gif
 it looks great though.
i'm more into functionality.  maybe that's why i prefer stock vs. the other themes i've tried so far.  

*kanye shrug*

MIUI seems to be popular around here. I'm gonna flash the latest to my G2 tonight and see what it's about.

MIUI seems to be popular around here. I'm gonna flash the latest to my G2 tonight and see what it's about.

MIUI doesn't let you restore your previous data without running into force closes? Initially I restored apps + data with Titanium Backup, then had FC after FC after FC so I wiped, re-flashed and restored apps only. How can I get my notes, texts, other settings back?

MIUI doesn't let you restore your previous data without running into force closes? Initially I restored apps + data with Titanium Backup, then had FC after FC after FC so I wiped, re-flashed and restored apps only. How can I get my notes, texts, other settings back?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Do you do a full wipe before flashing a ROM? I restore my apps + data with Titanium Backup as well and I don't get any FC on my apps.  All my texts, notes, settings were able to be saved.
As far as text goes, you can download this app SMS Backup & Restore.  I use that just incase all of my text doesn't show up after I flash a new ROM.

Back
Top Bottom