• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi All - I just joined the Android family today.  Several months ago I saw a video of an android phone that had an app (boot?/rom?) that allowed the app screen to scroll in a 3D fashion. Almost like the apps formed into a cube when scrolling.  Does anybody know of this? 

Please Please don't make me go thru all 400 pages of this thread to see if someone mentioned it. 

EDIT: just found the answer to my question on youtube - launcher pro

Hi All - I just joined the Android family today.  Several months ago I saw a video of an android phone that had an app (boot?/rom?) that allowed the app screen to scroll in a 3D fashion. Almost like the apps formed into a cube when scrolling.  Does anybody know of this? 

Please Please don't make me go thru all 400 pages of this thread to see if someone mentioned it. 

EDIT: just found the answer to my question on youtube - launcher pro

I might be taking my talents back to the iPhone when the new one releases. This year without iTunes in my pocket has finally taken a toll on me.

I might be taking my talents back to the iPhone when the new one releases. This year without iTunes in my pocket has finally taken a toll on me.

My son Mike brought the facts! 
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Ok, are you guys paying full price for phones, have hook ups, using upgrades or what? Dudes copping phones like shoes
laugh.gif

Ok, are you guys paying full price for phones, have hook ups, using upgrades or what? Dudes copping phones like shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

work arounds, upgrades on multiple lines, insurance scams
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is how i did mine.

I had a brand new evo(from an insurance claim that i lost my phone) and an evo with a cracked screen (The "lost" phone
smile.gif
).........my wife had a sanyo.

I sold my evo and evo cracked screen for $375 total............bought a BRAND NEW evo 3D from some guy selling it on craigslist for $350, i talked him down to $300.

We added a line to our account and put that phone on my wifes account...........evo shift(was only $25 after a special they had for add a lines, which i mentioned in this thread but nobody took advantage of)

My wife didnt like the evo shift and i bought an epic 4g on craigslist for $65 that had a bad esn................I then turned around and bought another epic 4g with a good esn for only $125 (talked him down from $150, he is actually an NTer) and my wife started using that instead.

sold the bad esn epic for $150 on ebay and sold the evo shift for $250 on ebay.

wife using the epic, im using the evo 3D, and we end up with about $100+ in cash after all this.

All this and i didnt use the upgrade i thought i HAD to use on the 31st of july, now i can use the upgrade whenever i want
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is how i did mine.

I had a brand new evo(from an insurance claim that i lost my phone) and an evo with a cracked screen (The "lost" phone
smile.gif

I sold my evo and evo cracked screen for $375 total............bought a BRAND NEW evo 3D from some guy selling it on craigslist for $350, i talked him down to $300.

We added a line to our account and put that phone on my wifes account...........evo shift(was only $25 after a special they had for add a lines, which i mentioned in this thread but nobody took advantage of)

My wife didnt like the evo shift and i bought an epic 4g on craigslist for $65 that had a bad esn................I then turned around and bought another epic 4g with a good esn for only $125 (talked him down from $150, he is actually an NTer) and my wife started using that instead.

wife using the epic, im using the evo 3D, and we end up with about $100+ in cash after all this.

All this and i didnt use the upgrade i thought i HAD to use on the 31st of july, now i can use the upgrade whenever i want
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is how i did mine.

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 confusin

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is how i did mine.

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 confusin

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is how i did mine.

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When selling your phone would eBay be better or craigslist... meaning which of the two do you think I would make more money on using to sell my Evo4G?

This dude I work with his wife/girl wants to buy me Evo4G for $200, but it's virtually brand new once you take off the Otterbox case... and Zaggs shield protector... and I have another shield protector for it I didn't even use which is like the Rolls Royce of shield protectors... and it comes with like 2-3 extra batteries and the wall charger... and all of the OEM things that came with the box... brand new.

My girls Evo is little messed up though... well at least her Otterbox case... we both have the same case... not the extra heavy duty one... the $35 one I believe that is silicone and hard plastic.

I'm trying to sell both of our Evo's and then pay the difference from a seller on craigslist and get to Evo3D's aka 3VO... I wonder how much of a difference I'll have to pay though.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is how i did mine.

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When selling your phone would eBay be better or craigslist... meaning which of the two do you think I would make more money on using to sell my Evo4G?

This dude I work with his wife/girl wants to buy me Evo4G for $200, but it's virtually brand new once you take off the Otterbox case... and Zaggs shield protector... and I have another shield protector for it I didn't even use which is like the Rolls Royce of shield protectors... and it comes with like 2-3 extra batteries and the wall charger... and all of the OEM things that came with the box... brand new.

My girls Evo is little messed up though... well at least her Otterbox case... we both have the same case... not the extra heavy duty one... the $35 one I believe that is silicone and hard plastic.

I'm trying to sell both of our Evo's and then pay the difference from a seller on craigslist and get to Evo3D's aka 3VO... I wonder how much of a difference I'll have to pay though.

laugh.gif

I bought a brand new evo4g off craigslist today for 175, I also have a white evo that I got for 200 a month ago. 

laugh.gif

I bought a brand new evo4g off craigslist today for 175, I also have a white evo that I got for 200 a month ago. 

laugh.gif
Sprint currently has a $125 credit available if you port a # from your old carrier (not sure if this is nationwide or just for my job).  So that takes my purchase price down to $74 (not including taxes).  And I'm going to try to sell my iPhone 3G.  Worst case scenario, I'll have paid $40 for the phone.  Best case, I'll have gotten it for the "price of on the house". 

laugh.gif
Sprint currently has a $125 credit available if you port a # from your old carrier (not sure if this is nationwide or just for my job).  So that takes my purchase price down to $74 (not including taxes).  And I'm going to try to sell my iPhone 3G.  Worst case scenario, I'll have paid $40 for the phone.  Best case, I'll have gotten it for the "price of on the house". 

new MIUI is running really smooth so far.
Gotta see what the battery life is like, I'm using Chad's latest kernal for the incredible

Back
Top Bottom