Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NewZ05

i cant update or install new apps on my g-slate. anyone have any fixes?

Dont remember anyone mentioning that they have the g-slate on NT at all........Sorry bro.
Id usually say restart......but im sure youve done that plenty times and still have the same issue.

Dont remember anyone mentioning that they have the g-slate on NT at all........Sorry bro.
Id usually say restart......but im sure youve done that plenty times and still have the same issue.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Giving miui.us a second try now. Hated it 2 months ago but I like it now.

I still hate MIUI.US
laugh.gif

I had the same problem with my Transformer. Are there any updates that you need to install?
I think the problem with mine was either 1 the battery was too low because when I first got it it was below 15%. I tried to update it and it wouldn't let me do that until it got to 50%....so i just waited and once it updated I was able to use the market.

So it was either the fact that the battery was too low to download or it needed to update. I doubt it was teh former though because I've skipped updates before and still able to download

I had the same problem with my Transformer. Are there any updates that you need to install?
I think the problem with mine was either 1 the battery was too low because when I first got it it was below 15%. I tried to update it and it wouldn't let me do that until it got to 50%....so i just waited and once it updated I was able to use the market.

So it was either the fact that the battery was too low to download or it needed to update. I doubt it was teh former though because I've skipped updates before and still able to download

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Someone please help. Everytime i check my battery usage, the calendar is always second on the list at around 20% I DON'T EVEN USE MY CALENDAR! How can i stop it from draining my battery (mytouch 4g)
I found the solution in case anyone else was having this problem. Go to running apps, go to calendar storage, then clear data.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Someone please help. Everytime i check my battery usage, the calendar is always second on the list at around 20% I DON'T EVEN USE MY CALENDAR! How can i stop it from draining my battery (mytouch 4g)
I found the solution in case anyone else was having this problem. Go to running apps, go to calendar storage, then clear data.

Got S-OFF on the 3VO, now what?

I want to delete bloatware and make it run better as well as improving battery life

Got S-OFF on the 3VO, now what?

I want to delete bloatware and make it run better as well as improving battery life

So that Tmo Hercules ....

Yeah ..

I want it ..

Got a full upgrade on deck waiting for it ( only been on Tmo for 14 months
pimp.gif
)

So that Tmo Hercules ....

Yeah ..

I want it ..

Got a full upgrade on deck waiting for it ( only been on Tmo for 14 months
pimp.gif
)

Anybody rooted their EVO 3D? How easy was it? Seems complicated compared to the evo. I wanna do it, but I also wanna wait for more stability. Thoughts?

Anybody rooted their EVO 3D? How easy was it? Seems complicated compared to the evo. I wanna do it, but I also wanna wait for more stability. Thoughts?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

http://www.bgr.com/wp-con...ges/cat-title-left.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(249, 47, 1); height: 22px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); float: left; display: inline; line-height: 22px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">/www.bgr.com/wp-content/themes/bgr2010/images/cat-title-right.png);">http://www.bgr.com/wp-con...es/cat-title-right.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 22px; background-position: 100% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">EXCLUSIVES
[h1]Sprint’s Galaxy S II dubbed ‘Samsung Epic Touch 4G,’ launches in September[/h1]
By: Zach Epstein | Aug 2nd, 2011 at 06:10PM

http://www.bgr.com/2011/08/02/sprin...touch-4g-launches-in-september/#disqus_thread/www.bgr.com/?p=98821">http://www.bgr.com/?p=98821" style="color: rgb(0, 51, 102); text-decoration: none; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">79 Comments
Filed Under: ExclusivesMobile

We know we don’t have long to wait before Samsung’s wildly popular Galaxy S II smartphone launches stateside. It’s also a pretty safe bet that the sleek smartphone will reach all four major U.S. carriers considering how popular the original Galaxy S was. Additional details have been slow to surface, but we’ve just been given some preliminary details about one of the four U.S. variants we’ve been waiting for. BGR has learned that Sprint’s version of the slim smartphone will launch as the Samsung Epic Touch 4G. Like its predecessor, the Epic Touch 4G will feature 4G WiMAX connectivity, though as its moniker might suggest, it will lack the QWERTY keyboard found on the original Epic 4G. Additional specs are hardly a mystery — we reviewed the international version of the Galaxy S II back in May. And while we have yet to track down a specific release date for this cutting edge Gingerbread phone, our source did say that it is launching in September. Also of note: Sprint will launch both the BlackBerry Curve 9350 (Sedona) and the Samsung Conquer 4G later this month, possibly as soon as August 21st.

Back
Top Bottom