Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ohwell.gif
I'm back and forth with myself daily about whether I want to root this thunderbolt or not

Someone please help. Everytime i check my battery usage, the calendar is always second on the list at around 20% I DON'T EVEN USE MY CALENDAR! How can i stop it from draining my battery (mytouch 4g)

Someone please help. Everytime i check my battery usage, the calendar is always second on the list at around 20% I DON'T EVEN USE MY CALENDAR! How can i stop it from draining my battery (mytouch 4g)

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Any tips on extending battery life on the Evo 3D?

Dont use the auto-brightness feature.....Just put it as low as you can stand.

Turn on the power saver mode that turns almost everything off when it gets to 30%

I also put a regular wallpaper and lock screen AND turned off all of the "effects"
I usually get through an entire day on a full charge without a problem............unless i use my video camera, watch videos and take pictures.............the camera and 3D feature uses most of the battery.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Any tips on extending battery life on the Evo 3D?

Dont use the auto-brightness feature.....Just put it as low as you can stand.

Turn on the power saver mode that turns almost everything off when it gets to 30%

I also put a regular wallpaper and lock screen AND turned off all of the "effects"
I usually get through an entire day on a full charge without a problem............unless i use my video camera, watch videos and take pictures.............the camera and 3D feature uses most of the battery.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Anyone tried that BootManager app yet? 
How easy is it to switch ROMS? Do I have to wipe each time?

The install of a new rom takes about 5-10mins. It creates a partition on your sd card so the only thing you're wiping is the partition and that's the only time you're wiping; you don't have to do it every time you switch roms. Switching roms is literally as easy as just rebooting. Everything is backed up and normal when u switch between them. There is no re-flashing or re-installing or anything like that.

Right now I have CM7 as my main phone rom and MIUI running off the sd card. I read the app is basically for testing new roms but I'm actually using it as my daily. I don't do much but text, browse a little and make a couple calls so I figure it'll b alright. The roms run pretty smooth, lags once in while so I'm probably gonna get a class 10 sd card to help with that. The dev support is great too. All in all, it's the app I feel like we've all been waiting for.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Anyone tried that BootManager app yet? 
How easy is it to switch ROMS? Do I have to wipe each time?

The install of a new rom takes about 5-10mins. It creates a partition on your sd card so the only thing you're wiping is the partition and that's the only time you're wiping; you don't have to do it every time you switch roms. Switching roms is literally as easy as just rebooting. Everything is backed up and normal when u switch between them. There is no re-flashing or re-installing or anything like that.

Right now I have CM7 as my main phone rom and MIUI running off the sd card. I read the app is basically for testing new roms but I'm actually using it as my daily. I don't do much but text, browse a little and make a couple calls so I figure it'll b alright. The roms run pretty smooth, lags once in while so I'm probably gonna get a class 10 sd card to help with that. The dev support is great too. All in all, it's the app I feel like we've all been waiting for.

Back
Top Bottom