Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by rwfanatic

MIUI doesn't let you restore your previous data without running into force closes? Initially I restored apps + data with Titanium Backup, then had FC after FC after FC so I wiped, re-flashed and restored apps only. How can I get my notes, texts, other settings back?

Do you do a full wipe before flashing a ROM? I restore my apps + data with Titanium Backup as well and I don't get any FC on my apps.  All my texts, notes, settings were able to be saved.
As far as text goes, you can download this app SMS Backup & Restore.  I use that just incase all of my text doesn't show up after I flash a new ROM.

Super wipe + clear cache + battery stats + all that other stuff. Every time I tried to use the keyboard I was getting force closes.

Super wipe + clear cache + battery stats + all that other stuff. Every time I tried to use the keyboard I was getting force closes.

Just copped a sensation 4g. Loving android so far
pimp.gif

you HAVE to have MIUI for the full theme. BUT.....check Aeolus HD Launcher Pro theme icons in the market 
pimp.gif
you wont need MIUI for that 
happy.gif

use mybackup root from the market, it backs up EVERYTHING. eff Titanium Backup.

Sick ++*% Mastamind

using boost's theme now
the_allure_by_jaydean03-d45steg.png

you HAVE to have MIUI for the full theme. BUT.....check Aeolus HD Launcher Pro theme icons in the market 
pimp.gif
you wont need MIUI for that 
happy.gif

use mybackup root from the market, it backs up EVERYTHING. eff Titanium Backup.

Sick ++*% Mastamind

using boost's theme now
the_allure_by_jaydean03-d45steg.png

Reading in the MIUI thread on xda, it's saying to not backup any data because it causes force closes with the rom. That's wack. Means my texts, notes, and other data is just gone. Besides that, the rom is cool, I guess. I'm trying to get it how I want and there's no need for widget locker.

Reading in the MIUI thread on xda, it's saying to not backup any data because it causes force closes with the rom. That's wack. Means my texts, notes, and other data is just gone. Besides that, the rom is cool, I guess. I'm trying to get it how I want and there's no need for widget locker.

Like I've said before, MIUI.us is garbage. But yea, use mybackup tho.

No need for widget locker but i still use it. Theres plenty of lockscreen MIUI themes.

like this one below
lp_0010_beautitul_ev0_by_jaydean03-d45hqxo.png

Like I've said before, MIUI.us is garbage. But yea, use mybackup tho.

No need for widget locker but i still use it. Theres plenty of lockscreen MIUI themes.

like this one below
lp_0010_beautitul_ev0_by_jaydean03-d45hqxo.png

dont you mean why? 
laugh.gif

I'm adjusting to it and i love MIUI i guess. I just dont like the .us version (the backup issue) is one of the main reasons for the hate
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Plus they made the themes into .mtz files which is difficult for me to customize em on a Mac
30t6p3b.gif

ahh well.

dont you mean why? 
laugh.gif

I'm adjusting to it and i love MIUI i guess. I just dont like the .us version (the backup issue) is one of the main reasons for the hate
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Plus they made the themes into .mtz files which is difficult for me to customize em on a Mac
30t6p3b.gif

ahh well.

There's a backup issue?

I haven't had any issues with backups. I don't use their backup tool though so that may be what yall are referring to.

Titanium and sms backup is what I use

There's a backup issue?

I haven't had any issues with backups. I don't use their backup tool though so that may be what yall are referring to.

Titanium and sms backup is what I use

how come when im on my htc sensation i cant type into the forums... is it something wrong with my settings , its like when i click in the reply box to type it does nothing but higlight the box and nothing elese

how come when im on my htc sensation i cant type into the forums... is it something wrong with my settings , its like when i click in the reply box to type it does nothing but higlight the box and nothing elese

Back
Top Bottom