Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Droid X2 or Droid Incredible 2?

Droid x2 is basically bumped up spec version of the incredible 2 with a bigger screen  without a FFC.
IMO, its a toss-up.
I been reading reviews on both and havent really seen anything that really says one is better than the other. Some reviews say the Dual core is legit while other says motoblur hogs it down greatly. Then i see things about reception issues on the Inc 2. It seems the Inc 2 has a dev community though, while the DX 2 doesnt.

Droid x2 is basically bumped up spec version of the incredible 2 with a bigger screen  without a FFC.
IMO, its a toss-up.
I been reading reviews on both and havent really seen anything that really says one is better than the other. Some reviews say the Dual core is legit while other says motoblur hogs it down greatly. Then i see things about reception issues on the Inc 2. It seems the Inc 2 has a dev community though, while the DX 2 doesnt.

IMO, its a toss-up.
@$@% my life........I wouldnt get either
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IMO, its a toss-up.
@$@% my life........I wouldnt get either
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IMO, its a toss-up.
yeah, i should have asked you are you gonna flash roms and such, also you could wait for the droid bionic.

IMO, its a toss-up.
yeah, i should have asked you are you gonna flash roms and such, also you could wait for the droid bionic.

IMO, its a toss-up.
I went ahead and copped a Droid X for 200, I`m just using this to hold me over, so I can sell my Iphone 4 while it still has value, and use it till they work the bugs out on the next iPhone when ever that eventually drops.

IMO, its a toss-up.
I went ahead and copped a Droid X for 200, I`m just using this to hold me over, so I can sell my Iphone 4 while it still has value, and use it till they work the bugs out on the next iPhone when ever that eventually drops.

IMO, its a toss-up.

Haven't used the Incredible 2 but from what I've seen it's just a larger Incredible with a front camera....if that's the case then def get the Incredible 2.
Haven another year left with my OG Inc, the dev community is what makes these 2 year contracts easier.

IMO, its a toss-up.

Haven't used the Incredible 2 but from what I've seen it's just a larger Incredible with a front camera....if that's the case then def get the Incredible 2.
Haven another year left with my OG Inc, the dev community is what makes these 2 year contracts easier.

i have the droid incredible 1 and can say i am very happy with this phone... my only complain is the call quality... i guess i have poor luck with these phones and this is my 4te incredible... yep i just got a new one yesterday but so far it is fine... i am holding off on getting a new android until my update is due which is may 2012 but not only that i am only getting a new phone if its a dual core and its 4g... if it doesn't have these two things then i am passing...i am not a fan of the oversized phones either... my incredible is perfect with 3.7 inch screen and those over 4 inch screen is bulky and unnecessary imo... so if i can get a phone that is 4g, dual core and is a 4 inch screen or less ill cop it... if not ill wait..

i have the droid incredible 1 and can say i am very happy with this phone... my only complain is the call quality... i guess i have poor luck with these phones and this is my 4te incredible... yep i just got a new one yesterday but so far it is fine... i am holding off on getting a new android until my update is due which is may 2012 but not only that i am only getting a new phone if its a dual core and its 4g... if it doesn't have these two things then i am passing...i am not a fan of the oversized phones either... my incredible is perfect with 3.7 inch screen and those over 4 inch screen is bulky and unnecessary imo... so if i can get a phone that is 4g, dual core and is a 4 inch screen or less ill cop it... if not ill wait..

SPRINT USERS...HEADS UP!!!!!!!!

So i called in today because it was the last day i could use my "upgrade after 1 year" deal because they changed the program and im no longer eligible for the 1 year FULL upgrade.......and they did it, BUT, i dont NEED to use it today, i can use it whenever i want AND i can upgrade through wirefly/best buy/sprint/radio shack..........whichever i choose.

Originally, they told me i HAD to use the discount by today or lose it, but they basically made the account to where i can upgrade the phone whenever i want.........WHEN THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S II COMES OUT TO BE SPECIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest anyone else that had the same deal to call them and set it up

SPRINT USERS...HEADS UP!!!!!!!!

So i called in today because it was the last day i could use my "upgrade after 1 year" deal because they changed the program and im no longer eligible for the 1 year FULL upgrade.......and they did it, BUT, i dont NEED to use it today, i can use it whenever i want AND i can upgrade through wirefly/best buy/sprint/radio shack..........whichever i choose.

Originally, they told me i HAD to use the discount by today or lose it, but they basically made the account to where i can upgrade the phone whenever i want.........WHEN THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S II COMES OUT TO BE SPECIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest anyone else that had the same deal to call them and set it up

[h3]BootManager Allows You To Install Up To 5 ROMs On One Device, Flashaholics Rejoice[/h3]
Not content to wait for manufacturers to get in to shape and update our phones to the latest and greatest versions of Android, most of us here at Android Police have had a brush with a number of custom ROMs in the past.

Whether it's the latest version of Cyanogen or a more obscure mod, there is always a ROM floating around on my phone, and until now I've always had to uninstall one before installing the other. Fortunately, that's about to change thanks to a new application on the Market called BootManager.

This article deals with a couple of advanced topics. If you’re unfamiliar with some of the terms, hit up our primers here:
With BootManager installed, you will be able to install up to 5 ROMs at any one time, and choose which you want to boot from when you switch on your phone. This means that you can keep a stable release of your favorite ROM installed whilst installing the latest nightly release and checking out all the cool features that will make their way in to the next stable version.

BootManager is currently available for the HTC Evo 4G, and in order for BootManager to work its magic on your phone you will need to make sure that it's rooted first. According to the application description it should also work on other devices, but they aren't fully supported so you may have to do some tweaking along the way.

BootManager is available on the Market for $2.99, and if you want to give it a try then you can download it right now. If you're planning on multi-booting your phone, be sure to let us know how you get on in the comments, too!

BootManager

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

[img]http://chart.apis.google.com/c...arket://details?id=com.drx2.bootmanager[/img]

BootManager
NEW

by Init 2 Winit Apps

500 downloads, 66 ratings (4.1 avg)

$2.99
/www.appbrain.com/images/star_grey.png");">http://www.appbrain.com/images/star_grey.png");
" class="GIJLQ3BBO">

Install

Source: Androidpolice.com

[h3]BootManager Allows You To Install Up To 5 ROMs On One Device, Flashaholics Rejoice[/h3]
Not content to wait for manufacturers to get in to shape and update our phones to the latest and greatest versions of Android, most of us here at Android Police have had a brush with a number of custom ROMs in the past.

Whether it's the latest version of Cyanogen or a more obscure mod, there is always a ROM floating around on my phone, and until now I've always had to uninstall one before installing the other. Fortunately, that's about to change thanks to a new application on the Market called BootManager.

This article deals with a couple of advanced topics. If you’re unfamiliar with some of the terms, hit up our primers here:
With BootManager installed, you will be able to install up to 5 ROMs at any one time, and choose which you want to boot from when you switch on your phone. This means that you can keep a stable release of your favorite ROM installed whilst installing the latest nightly release and checking out all the cool features that will make their way in to the next stable version.

BootManager is currently available for the HTC Evo 4G, and in order for BootManager to work its magic on your phone you will need to make sure that it's rooted first. According to the application description it should also work on other devices, but they aren't fully supported so you may have to do some tweaking along the way.

BootManager is available on the Market for $2.99, and if you want to give it a try then you can download it right now. If you're planning on multi-booting your phone, be sure to let us know how you get on in the comments, too!

BootManager

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

[img]http://chart.apis.google.com/c...arket://details?id=com.drx2.bootmanager[/img]

BootManager
NEW

by Init 2 Winit Apps

500 downloads, 66 ratings (4.1 avg)

$2.99
/www.appbrain.com/images/star_grey.png");">http://www.appbrain.com/images/star_grey.png");
" class="GIJLQ3BBO">

Install

Source: Androidpolice.com

was leaning towards the samsung anyways, thanks fellas

my hookup just called me to tell me to meet him next week tho
eyes.gif

was leaning towards the samsung anyways, thanks fellas

my hookup just called me to tell me to meet him next week tho
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom