• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn, finally rooted my phone, if i had known it would be such a herculean task i wouldnt have even attempted it  
ohwell.gif

damn, finally rooted my phone, if i had known it would be such a herculean task i wouldnt have even attempted it  
ohwell.gif

[h1]
[h1]Chamillionaire Pleads With Android Design Lead To Give Him A Decent Device[/h1]
710187cd963df0f92d11ddb31e6ae3db
http://techcrunch.com/2011/07/29/chamillionaire-on-android//s2.wp.com/wp-content/themes/vip/tctechcrunch2/images/techcrunch.module.PostDetail.sprite.png);">http://s2.wp.com/wp-conte....PostDetail.sprite.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); line-height: 30px; display: block; font-family: Interstate, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; height: 30px; margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background-position: 102% 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">MG SIEGLER

posted 17 hours ago

42 Comments

screen-shot-2011-07-29-at-4-33-33-pm.png

“I’ve used all these different devices — they suck.
[/h1]

[h1]
[h1]Chamillionaire Pleads With Android Design Lead To Give Him A Decent Device[/h1]
710187cd963df0f92d11ddb31e6ae3db
http://techcrunch.com/2011/07/29/chamillionaire-on-android//s2.wp.com/wp-content/themes/vip/tctechcrunch2/images/techcrunch.module.PostDetail.sprite.png);">http://s2.wp.com/wp-conte....PostDetail.sprite.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); line-height: 30px; display: block; font-family: Interstate, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; height: 30px; margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background-position: 102% 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">MG SIEGLER

posted 17 hours ago

42 Comments

screen-shot-2011-07-29-at-4-33-33-pm.png

“I’ve used all these different devices — they suck.
[/h1]

Article is all bunched up together mastamind....ur question bout miui, are you getting bad battery? The new version isnt very good, im still with the previous one.

Article is all bunched up together mastamind....ur question bout miui, are you getting bad battery? The new version isnt very good, im still with the previous one.

Yo just realized I didn't mail my T-Mobile $100 rebate card and the deadline is tomorrow (but mail obviously doesn't run on sundays, i wasn't thinking.)

If I mail it out on Monday you think I can still get it, or did I just screw myself?

Yo just realized I didn't mail my T-Mobile $100 rebate card and the deadline is tomorrow (but mail obviously doesn't run on sundays, i wasn't thinking.)

If I mail it out on Monday you think I can still get it, or did I just screw myself?

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Article is all bunched up together mastamind....ur question bout miui, are you getting bad battery? The new version isn't very good, im still with the previous one.

IMO this version of miui is the worst, of the worst involving battery life. The previous versions (not the miui.us version) was much better.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Article is all bunched up together mastamind....ur question bout miui, are you getting bad battery? The new version isn't very good, im still with the previous one.

IMO this version of miui is the worst, of the worst involving battery life. The previous versions (not the miui.us version) was much better.

Got netflix working on my Transformer now. Took me forever to get the thing to boot into recover and realized that I never installed CW in the first place

Got netflix working on my Transformer now. Took me forever to get the thing to boot into recover and realized that I never installed CW in the first place

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

so far so good with the charge... butttt the RAM
sick.gif

the bloatware is killin this thing... at any given time itll only show 327M free and using like 210M on straight nonsense (IM,Media Hub,etc)

i kno nuthing about rooting, and flashing roms and all that good stuff but it looks like i better start learning
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
Whenever you decide to root it download Titianium Backup and you can delete the bloatware. That's what I did the other day

Yep.  The bloatware when it is stock is RIDICULOUS, 3 pages of crap
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

so far so good with the charge... butttt the RAM
sick.gif

the bloatware is killin this thing... at any given time itll only show 327M free and using like 210M on straight nonsense (IM,Media Hub,etc)

i kno nuthing about rooting, and flashing roms and all that good stuff but it looks like i better start learning
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
Whenever you decide to root it download Titianium Backup and you can delete the bloatware. That's what I did the other day

Yep.  The bloatware when it is stock is RIDICULOUS, 3 pages of crap
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Yup....you screwed yourself.

This is why they have mail in rebates instead of instant rebates sometimes..........They already know 25% of the people that get it wont send it in anyway or will forget, like yourself.

live and learn.......go make an extra $100 and make up for it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Yup....you screwed yourself.

This is why they have mail in rebates instead of instant rebates sometimes..........They already know 25% of the people that get it wont send it in anyway or will forget, like yourself.

live and learn.......go make an extra $100 and make up for it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom