• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think i'm gonna try miui one more time.  these cm7 based roms keep giving my phone random restarts.

i think i'm gonna try miui one more time.  these cm7 based roms keep giving my phone random restarts.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Hey guys you think if we call sprint and complain about the one year upgrade being the only reason we signed the contract and if we don't get our upgrade well leave to another carrier would that work ?

Already gave them my opinion. They say I still get an upgrade regardless of the new policy in place, but after that I must wait 22 months
sick.gif
 BTW can anyone tell me how to unlock my Evo, Pm me if you'd like just need step by step assistance. Would really appreciate it.

Hey guys you think if we call sprint and complain about the one year upgrade being the only reason we signed the contract and if we don't get our upgrade well leave to another carrier would that work ?

Already gave them my opinion. They say I still get an upgrade regardless of the new policy in place, but after that I must wait 22 months
sick.gif
 BTW can anyone tell me how to unlock my Evo, Pm me if you'd like just need step by step assistance. Would really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

try salvage rom, the low-key rom that is straight AOSP, Zero problems and I'm on a nightly.

try salvage rom, the low-key rom that is straight AOSP, Zero problems and I'm on a nightly.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

i'm on mt4g though.  i don't think we got that dev.  some dude did just come over from evo though.  savage zen or something.

it's weird though because i'm running royal ginger which is supposed to be cm7 but even better.  everyone is saying it's flawless.  i think my phone might be messed up.

i'm on mt4g though.  i don't think we got that dev.  some dude did just come over from evo though.  savage zen or something.

it's weird though because i'm running royal ginger which is supposed to be cm7 but even better.  everyone is saying it's flawless.  i think my phone might be messed up.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I remember driving threw a storm and my phone had lightning and rain and all that crap I was like
eek.gif
that's just the htc weather app thing
I was speaking about the Beautiful Widgets app not Sense, it was on my Galaxy S4g
oh sorry misread 

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I remember driving threw a storm and my phone had lightning and rain and all that crap I was like
eek.gif
that's just the htc weather app thing
I was speaking about the Beautiful Widgets app not Sense, it was on my Galaxy S4g
oh sorry misread 

yea Salvage rom /=/ is not related to Savaged rom, two different mods.

If think if you phone is acting weird on you, best things to do is to, roll it back to Stock, and update any prl, gps, baseband while you in stock. Then root, load custom rom and enjoy.

Also if your on a EVO 4G Salvage is highly recommend if you like pure AOSP.

If think if you phone is acting weird on you, best things to do is to, roll it back to Stock, and update any prl, gps, baseband while you in stock. Then root, load custom rom and enjoy.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

sick.gif
Why don't you asked to get transferred to retentions? Anything I've ever needed modified or helped with got done through that department.

sick.gif
Why don't you asked to get transferred to retentions? Anything I've ever needed modified or helped with got done through that department.

sick.gif
you want to unlock a cdma phone?

sick.gif
you want to unlock a cdma phone?

alright alchemist.  i'm unrooted and my phone is running prime, gps locks instant, internet's working good again.  do i need to wait for an ota update or am i safe to root again?

alright alchemist.  i'm unrooted and my phone is running prime, gps locks instant, internet's working good again.  do i need to wait for an ota update or am i safe to root again?

frown.gif
Alchemist IQ wrote:

What does that even mean? Is there a 100% error free rom, as in 4g, hdmi, 2nd camera, all still work? I know last time I checked they all had some sort of issue.

I want to try another rom and see if I can get better speeds on my wifi router. It sucks. I get like 2kbps then it just stops working for some reason even though I show as still having it running and being connected and I have to stop and recreate it/

frown.gif
Alchemist IQ wrote:

What does that even mean? Is there a 100% error free rom, as in 4g, hdmi, 2nd camera, all still work? I know last time I checked they all had some sort of issue.

I want to try another rom and see if I can get better speeds on my wifi router. It sucks. I get like 2kbps then it just stops working for some reason even though I show as still having it running and being connected and I have to stop and recreate it/

Back
Top Bottom