• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one who uses live wallpaper? lol I been using the Beautiful Widgets Live weather background my last 2 phones and I`m guessing it cant be any good for my battery.

Not live wallpapers, but i use video live wallpaper playing amerie one thing and its a battery hog, well worth it tho.

Not live wallpapers, but i use video live wallpaper playing amerie one thing and its a battery hog, well worth it tho.

Naa.....Live wallpaper kills the battery. I used to use the mario brothers one just to wow people........But after a few days it got hella old and i got tired of looking at his @*!.

Naa.....Live wallpaper kills the battery. I used to use the mario brothers one just to wow people........But after a few days it got hella old and i got tired of looking at his @*!.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I remember driving threw a storm and my phone had lightning and rain and all that crap I was like
eek.gif

I remember driving threw a storm and my phone had lightning and rain and all that crap I was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

mad.gif
Reading up on this Sensation has me ready to stay with T-Mobile...phone is
eek.gif

I'm just tired of their terrible reception (To me, at least) Just how good is their 4G Network?
Does anyone have a confirmed release date for the Sensation??!?!

Im seeing some places say the 15th...called Tmobile and theyre saying it comes out on the 8th...
tired.gif
I just gotta get rid of this G1....

My stores T Mo rep said June 12th for sure

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

mad.gif
Reading up on this Sensation has me ready to stay with T-Mobile...phone is
eek.gif

I'm just tired of their terrible reception (To me, at least) Just how good is their 4G Network?
Does anyone have a confirmed release date for the Sensation??!?!

Im seeing some places say the 15th...called Tmobile and theyre saying it comes out on the 8th...
tired.gif
I just gotta get rid of this G1....

My stores T Mo rep said June 12th for sure

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Yo I was on that one year status renew. So I'm sol on that now?

pretty much.........Unless you have the unlimited minutes (including landlines)
Its only for people with the higher monthly amounts now........not people with 500 landline minutes or whatever it is.
That's on some #+**#%+$.. I don't even have a landline. But i do have 4 other people on my plan or whatever you call it.

When did they do this because I recently just got sprint(when the evo dropped.) Damn, im heated.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yo I was on that one year status renew. So I'm sol on that now?

pretty much.........Unless you have the unlimited minutes (including landlines)
Its only for people with the higher monthly amounts now........not people with 500 landline minutes or whatever it is.
That's on some #+**#%+$.. I don't even have a landline. But i do have 4 other people on my plan or whatever you call it.

When did they do this because I recently just got sprint(when the evo dropped.) Damn, im heated.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

King riece, Sprint changed the upgrade policy? How so?

The two main reasons I left t-mobile for Sprint was for the EVO and the one year upgrade when your a gold customer. Everyone I know who has sprint became a gold member after 6 months of paying their bill on time and was able to upgrade after being under contract for a year. I got my gold membership in the mail exactly 6 months after I had my EVO , then a couple months later I get a letter in the mail from sprint talking about they changed their policy and I'm now a "silver member" and that gold members have to be with sprint for at least 10 years or some crap like that. It really pissed me off cause that's a big reason why i went to sprint

King riece, Sprint changed the upgrade policy? How so?

The two main reasons I left t-mobile for Sprint was for the EVO and the one year upgrade when your a gold customer. Everyone I know who has sprint became a gold member after 6 months of paying their bill on time and was able to upgrade after being under contract for a year. I got my gold membership in the mail exactly 6 months after I had my EVO , then a couple months later I get a letter in the mail from sprint talking about they changed their policy and I'm now a "silver member" and that gold members have to be with sprint for at least 10 years or some crap like that. It really pissed me off cause that's a big reason why i went to sprint

SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH

I was looking forward to upgrading/getting out of my phone and grabbing the evo 3d or the GS II

SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH

I was looking forward to upgrading/getting out of my phone and grabbing the evo 3d or the GS II

Damn, i'm happy I didn't cop my EVO via Sprint. I hopped on the Best Buy Buyback program. I've only had the EVO for about 4 months too. I can flip it easily for the GS2.

Damn, i'm happy I didn't cop my EVO via Sprint. I hopped on the Best Buy Buyback program. I've only had the EVO for about 4 months too. I can flip it easily for the GS2.

But in the meantime:
http://images.androidcent...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; position: relative; left: -22px; width: 628px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">[h1]EVO 4G Gingerbread update set to hit June 3[/h1]

/images.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/themes/basic/images/site/post-header-tag.png);">http://images.androidcent...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); left: -22px; width: 529px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">By Phil Nickinson   01 Jun 2011 7:54 pm

Can't put it more plainly than that. According to this little tidbit that just hit our inbox, it looks like the Sprint HTC EVO 4G -- the first 4.3-inch Android smartphone, as well as the first with 4G Wimax -- could find itself with a an Android 2.3 update -- that's Gingerbread, folks. Starting June 3, you'll be able to manually update. Three days later, if you haven't already requested the update, your phone will ask if you want to update. (Hint: Say yes.)

If this is on the level, it looks like we'll be getting software version 4.22.651.2. And in addition to all of the Gingerbread fixes, you'll see fixes for the infamous SMS bug, a tweak to the Spanish translation in SMS, gmail syncing and that long-annoying bug where batteries just refuse to charge. (Oh, hai, Dieter.)

None of this is official quite yet, and updates like this never hit all at one time. But we've got a good feeling we'll see Gingerbread on the EVO 4G sooner rather than later.

But in the meantime:
http://images.androidcent...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; position: relative; left: -22px; width: 628px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">[h1]EVO 4G Gingerbread update set to hit June 3[/h1]

/images.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/themes/basic/images/site/post-header-tag.png);">http://images.androidcent...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); left: -22px; width: 529px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">By Phil Nickinson   01 Jun 2011 7:54 pm

Can't put it more plainly than that. According to this little tidbit that just hit our inbox, it looks like the Sprint HTC EVO 4G -- the first 4.3-inch Android smartphone, as well as the first with 4G Wimax -- could find itself with a an Android 2.3 update -- that's Gingerbread, folks. Starting June 3, you'll be able to manually update. Three days later, if you haven't already requested the update, your phone will ask if you want to update. (Hint: Say yes.)

If this is on the level, it looks like we'll be getting software version 4.22.651.2. And in addition to all of the Gingerbread fixes, you'll see fixes for the infamous SMS bug, a tweak to the Spanish translation in SMS, gmail syncing and that long-annoying bug where batteries just refuse to charge. (Oh, hai, Dieter.)

None of this is official quite yet, and updates like this never hit all at one time. But we've got a good feeling we'll see Gingerbread on the EVO 4G sooner rather than later.

Honestly if I had an Evo I`d wait till the holiday season to see about the Tegra 3 joints, I just cant imagine one performing like boo boo

Honestly if I had an Evo I`d wait till the holiday season to see about the Tegra 3 joints, I just cant imagine one performing like boo boo

i stopped by the att store earlier to check out the infuse. man thats a huge phone. i dont think i could have it as my daily device. 4.3 is the max id go.. so back to waiting for new devices.

ive been kinda stuck on the notion that i only want an htc device because they get the most frequent android updates but battery life is historically crap.. right? i do like the sense ui most of all of them. you guys think i should open myself up to other manufacturers? ie samsung

i stopped by the att store earlier to check out the infuse. man thats a huge phone. i dont think i could have it as my daily device. 4.3 is the max id go.. so back to waiting for new devices.

ive been kinda stuck on the notion that i only want an htc device because they get the most frequent android updates but battery life is historically crap.. right? i do like the sense ui most of all of them. you guys think i should open myself up to other manufacturers? ie samsung

Back
Top Bottom