• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just flashed MIUI and WOW!!! this joint got me wanting to sell my iphone LOL!! I`m gonna rock with my inspire till maybe the holiday season to see if the Tegra 3 joints drop.

Just flashed MIUI and WOW!!! this joint got me wanting to sell my iphone LOL!! I`m gonna rock with my inspire till maybe the holiday season to see if the Tegra 3 joints drop.

Hey guys you think if we call sprint and complain about the one year upgrade being the only reason we signed the contract and if we don't get our upgrade well leave to another carrier would that work ?

Hey guys you think if we call sprint and complain about the one year upgrade being the only reason we signed the contract and if we don't get our upgrade well leave to another carrier would that work ?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

My cousin has the Evo 4g, and wants to get rid of it... How much they going for, used of course?

Bout 175-275 depending on the condition......if there are no scratches and all that, maybe $300-$325 if he`s lucky.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

My cousin has the Evo 4g, and wants to get rid of it... How much they going for, used of course?

Bout 175-275 depending on the condition......if there are no scratches and all that, maybe $300-$325 if he`s lucky.

Shoutout to Boost, I believe this is his theme
x2_65f6a4f

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

mad.gif
Reading up on this Sensation has me ready to stay with T-Mobile...phone is
eek.gif

I'm just tired of their terrible reception (To me, at least) Just how good is their 4G Network?
Does anyone have a confirmed release date for the Sensation??!?!

Im seeing some places say the 15th...called Tmobile and theyre saying it comes out on the 8th...
tired.gif
I just gotta get rid of this G1....

My stores T Mo rep said June 12th for sure
Thats a Sunday tho...I doubt they would release a phone on a Sunday...

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

mad.gif
Reading up on this Sensation has me ready to stay with T-Mobile...phone is
eek.gif

I'm just tired of their terrible reception (To me, at least) Just how good is their 4G Network?
Does anyone have a confirmed release date for the Sensation??!?!

Im seeing some places say the 15th...called Tmobile and theyre saying it comes out on the 8th...
tired.gif
I just gotta get rid of this G1....

My stores T Mo rep said June 12th for sure
Thats a Sunday tho...I doubt they would release a phone on a Sunday...

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Naa.....Live wallpaper kills the battery. I used to use the mario brothers one just to wow people........But after a few days it got hella old and i got tired of looking at his @*!.

I remember driving threw a storm and my phone had lightning and rain and all that crap I was like
eek.gif
that's just the htc weather app thing

Naa.....Live wallpaper kills the battery. I used to use the mario brothers one just to wow people........But after a few days it got hella old and i got tired of looking at his @*!.

I remember driving threw a storm and my phone had lightning and rain and all that crap I was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

eek.gif
I was speaking about the Beautiful Widgets app not Sense, it was on my Galaxy S4g

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

eek.gif
I was speaking about the Beautiful Widgets app not Sense, it was on my Galaxy S4g

Back
Top Bottom