Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

runnin Frost4.0
Nice setup
pimp.gif

Xoom > Evo view 4G

I like the honeycomb over the HTC Sense on the tablet.

BTW.....Xoom blows the ipad2 out of the water. I got a chance to mess with both of them over a friends house. His wife had the ipad and he has the xoom. She was talking about selling the ipad and getting the xoom soon.

Motorola has set the bar as far as Android tablets go..........That thing is ridiculously nice.

Xoom > Evo view 4G

I like the honeycomb over the HTC Sense on the tablet.

BTW.....Xoom blows the ipad2 out of the water. I got a chance to mess with both of them over a friends house. His wife had the ipad and he has the xoom. She was talking about selling the ipad and getting the xoom soon.

Motorola has set the bar as far as Android tablets go..........That thing is ridiculously nice.

can you tether the motorola xoom with the droid incredible using pda.net? that might be a deal breaker for me... if it can't then i'll hold off on copping the xoom unless i can tether for free or wait and get a motorola phone that supports using pda.net with the xoom

can you tether the motorola xoom with the droid incredible using pda.net? that might be a deal breaker for me... if it can't then i'll hold off on copping the xoom unless i can tether for free or wait and get a motorola phone that supports using pda.net with the xoom

Originally Posted by you go boy

Xoom owner, why not just root your phone, get wireless tether app and make your droid into a mobile router if u get the wifi xoom.

Originally Posted by you go boy

Xoom owner, why not just root your phone, get wireless tether app and make your droid into a mobile router if u get the wifi xoom.

how efficient is Titanium Backup when it comes to completely restoring your apps?

After I flash a new rom and click restore in Titanium, I feel like the program did nothing.

how efficient is Titanium Backup when it comes to completely restoring your apps?

After I flash a new rom and click restore in Titanium, I feel like the program did nothing.

ya but i don't know what i'm doing so i don't want to mess up rooting my phone... and don't you have to add a kernel or something for the wireless tether app again don't know how to do that either 
laugh.gif

ya but i don't know what i'm doing so i don't want to mess up rooting my phone... and don't you have to add a kernel or something for the wireless tether app again don't know how to do that either 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

It's a #+%+% restoring apps one by one

Tets: My fault about no hitting you up with that 3.3 link. Just got home and seen your pm.

I see your running Frost 4.0 tho, how is that?

Tets: My fault about no hitting you up with that 3.3 link. Just got home and seen your pm.

I see your running Frost 4.0 tho, how is that?

I've always liked TB, but sitting there doing a batch restore
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've always liked TB, but sitting there doing a batch restore
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah the restore process is a bit of a hassle...currently on 13% percent restoring at the moment
laugh.gif

Yeah the restore process is a bit of a hassle...currently on 13% percent restoring at the moment
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom