• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It used to every year if your enrolled in the premier customer perks. Your able to upgrade your once a year.

Honestly i dont care for any Android phone that is skinned, or has something close to stock.

Im copping me a nexus phone, ill have to bite the bullet and copp the nexus s.

Btw definite pass on the 3D Evo

It used to every year if your enrolled in the premier customer perks. Your able to upgrade your once a year.

Honestly i dont care for any Android phone that is skinned, or has something close to stock.

Im copping me a nexus phone, ill have to bite the bullet and copp the nexus s.

Btw definite pass on the 3D Evo

I've moved on from Myn's Warm Z, but for those of you having FFC issues, I applied the fix here, and it worked like a charm. It's posted in the Warm Z thread, but couldn't find it right off. Just open the camera first before flashing the fix. You can find it here.
I think if you try to change the resolution, it breaks the fix. Regardless of what's shown, it's still taking 8MP pics. Hope that helps.

I've moved on from Myn's Warm Z, but for those of you having FFC issues, I applied the fix here, and it worked like a charm. It's posted in the Warm Z thread, but couldn't find it right off. Just open the camera first before flashing the fix. You can find it here.
I think if you try to change the resolution, it breaks the fix. Regardless of what's shown, it's still taking 8MP pics. Hope that helps.

I cant remember the last time i used the kickstand anyway.

Dedicated camera button......FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill have to see it in person to know if it will hurt my eyes or not before i get it.

Im sure it will be $250 after some type of rebate. Ill probably add a new line and change the evo to my wife`s line and use the 3rd line as a house phone or see if her cousin will pay the bill.

I wonder how 3d pictures sent to facebook or to the computer will look tho

I cant remember the last time i used the kickstand anyway.

Dedicated camera button......FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill have to see it in person to know if it will hurt my eyes or not before i get it.

Im sure it will be $250 after some type of rebate. Ill probably add a new line and change the evo to my wife`s line and use the 3rd line as a house phone or see if her cousin will pay the bill.

I wonder how 3d pictures sent to facebook or to the computer will look tho

^^^ Looks pretty nice for $469. Touchwiz looks garbage though and it doesn't look like theres an sd card slot or hdmi out.

^^^ Looks pretty nice for $469. Touchwiz looks garbage though and it doesn't look like theres an sd card slot or hdmi out.

sprint and HTC are setting the evo Brand as the top Andriod phone
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i will mos deff copp on first day, but i dont think im eligible for uograde though discount.

oh well i signed up july 10 BTW.

sprint and HTC are setting the evo Brand as the top Andriod phone
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i will mos deff copp on first day, but i dont think im eligible for uograde though discount.

oh well i signed up july 10 BTW.

Why did that XDA post like 3 pages back make the EVO 3D sound like more of a straight savage though?

Can't wait until next month. Atrix, here I come (hopefully).

Why did that XDA post like 3 pages back make the EVO 3D sound like more of a straight savage though?

Can't wait until next month. Atrix, here I come (hopefully).

Back
Top Bottom