• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^The new nightly? My girl bought me a pink wii controll rofl. been playing snes for a while in class. now at home on a big screen. :O

^The new nightly? My girl bought me a pink wii controll rofl. been playing snes for a while in class. now at home on a big screen. :O

Originally Posted by wrod7

Damn better than nothing, how do you like it?� Which one would you recommend?� I don't even have one yet.. SMH @ myself. It's not a nightly you just install the apk.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Damn better than nothing, how do you like it?� Which one would you recommend?� I don't even have one yet.. SMH @ myself. It's not a nightly you just install the apk.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Oh nah, don't get me wrong pink wii control is
pimp.gif
just make sure you get a Nintendo brand control for good qualilty and they come in a few colors. Download the APK for it on the market. Playing with the wii control is awesome. Hopefully we will get the ps3 control to work.

pimp.gif
just make sure you get a Nintendo brand control for good qualilty and they come in a few colors. Download the APK for it on the market. Playing with the wii control is awesome. Hopefully we will get the ps3 control to work.

pimp.gif
So i have to use the wii mote and the classic controller?  I'm hyped to get one now, btw the CM7 apk for HDMI isn't available to the public yet.  I will let you know as soon as it is.

pimp.gif
So i have to use the wii mote and the classic controller?  I'm hyped to get one now, btw the CM7 apk for HDMI isn't available to the public yet.  I will let you know as soon as it is.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

pimp.gif

I just use the wii mote. Haven't tried it with the classic or joystick. Once u get it configure the buttons on the emulator settings.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

pimp.gif

I just use the wii mote. Haven't tried it with the classic or joystick. Once u get it configure the buttons on the emulator settings.

Anybody on here mess with customizing lock screens or do themes with widgetlocker?

I cant seem to make the background for my lock show only the sliders
frown.gif

2iuxpig.png

Anybody on here mess with customizing lock screens or do themes with widgetlocker?

I cant seem to make the background for my lock show only the sliders
frown.gif

2iuxpig.png

I'm about to order a Bell HTC Desire Z soon, so it will work with at&t... What is the first thing I should do when it arrives?

I'm about to order a Bell HTC Desire Z soon, so it will work with at&t... What is the first thing I should do when it arrives?

711151547.png

As a huge Super Street Fighter IV fan, you can see where I got the inspiration from. Question though, base highlight or no base highlight?

711151547.png

As a huge Super Street Fighter IV fan, you can see where I got the inspiration from. Question though, base highlight or no base highlight?

I found this interesting ad in Android central, maybe an EVO 2 imminent and sprint is getting rid of the old EVO as quick as possible since ctia is coming up later this month.
 I expect it to be out in 2 months, no expected release date yet.
and yes they advertise the Evo that way because theyre tryna push em out the door.

I found this interesting ad in Android central, maybe an EVO 2 imminent and sprint is getting rid of the old EVO as quick as possible since ctia is coming up later this month.
 I expect it to be out in 2 months, no expected release date yet.
and yes they advertise the Evo that way because theyre tryna push em out the door.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

711151547.png

the one on the right looks better imo

Back
Top Bottom