• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CswetjiUsAAaaZP.jpg:large

Just seen a MNF commercial by google... New phone Oct 4? :nerd:

Haha, didn't refresh the page but yup that's the commercial I seen

Last edited:
Otterbox cases look like garbage. People who do construction or who do physical labor where their phone gets beat up are the only ones who should use them. People buy them because they're a known brand and store clerks push them when you buy the phone.

thats enough protection for the phone? i feel like the phone is way more fragile than other android phones. also read a lot of complaints of scratches on screens

Depends on your uses. If you're clumsy, get something with more protection. I'm fine with minimal protection. Definitely need SOMEthing though. Otherwise the phone is too slippery.

And yea, hairline scratches are unavoidable without a protector. Glass screen protectors for the Edge sucks and film feels and looks like crap, so I don't use one.

I manually adjust my brightness. How's the overall life?

Great man
I'm uses to running flat on my old g3
I was out all day Sunday at a car show. Taking pics. Brightness of full.
Got home with 54% still left. My g3 would have been 0%

Otterbox cases look like garbage. People who do construction or who do physical labor where their phone gets beat up are the only ones who should use them. People buy them because they're a known brand and store clerks push them when you buy the phone.

100% agree

Style wise I agree but they're good for protection, which is why people buy em.

I agree. There are much thinner cases that do the job.

My earbuds **** the bed tonight at the gym, you guys have any recs for another pair? Preferably under $50

I'm prob the only one using kika keyboard. But I like the layout its simple and the emoji choices seem the closest to apples. But is there any emojis we can use that are just like I phones? Hard to know what I'm sending on some of them

I used this spigen case on my LG G5. But might just get a gel cover cos I like the slim feel. I got a 3d curved tempted glass on it. So hopefully that'll save it

What's the app that you download for the LG wear after you hang upit asks u to save the number and it tells you who it was that you spoke to..I lost the the app on my G 3 and a cant remember what it is called

Last edited:
No wonder Google might want $650 starting price for da pixels

**** is practically an iPhone, might as well price it as such.

Back
Top Bottom