• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So t mobile Sent me a temp device s6 edge and gave me the run around on how to return my note 7. the non corporate store called customer care, who said I could bring it to any Corporate store and they'd take it but when I got there they called customer care and they advised me to hang onto the note 7 and just power it off until I get one of the new note 7 after the 21st. Does anyone know what the deal really is w t mo and how do I get the bill credit? Smh sloppy all around and a huge inconvenience

Been sloppy with each carrier. I took mine to an AT&T store close to my house and dude had no clue what to do. He made a call to someone which I believe was probably his higher up, told me to contact Samsung for how to proceed with the return. I told 'em I'm doing what they stated to do, go to an AT&T store to handle the return. Seeing his disheveled look I just said ok and walked out. Took it to another store that is located in the mall the following day, which the girl had a tough time doing the return, but the manager on sight knew what was up. Sheesh! Is all I could say.

I had the same problem returning mine to sprint. They weren't supposed to charge me any extra fees for the return which it said in the release. And what do you know they charged me a restocking fee. Not only that they also charged me 380 saying I returned the device so all left over payments must be paid. This happened September 3 rd and I just got it resolved yesterday and got my account credited all that extra money.

My exchange went pretty smoothly at my local Verizon store. Sucks you guys had so much trouble.

I decided to see what I could get from my G5 with auto brightness turned off and manually adjusting. Massive difference. It brightens overally on auto, which looks greats. Drains the battery with this quad HD screen. Lil tip if anyone else owns a G5. Not that anyone does cos its Samsung or iPhone. But none the less. Pretty damn decent I must say

NYCers, what carrier ya'll have? Single plan or family? How's your service?

It's like the perfect storm for me to leave Sprint right now and I'm not feeling any benefits being a ~14 year customer.

I believe I have DirecTV (in Jamaica) so I'm considering that AT&T $60 plan.

Also, doesn't even look like I can use the ZTE Axon 7 jawn on Sprint anyway, so I'm especially like **** em.

Halp.

Any and every legit replies will get reps.

I have Tmobile and while I don't live in NYC I work there. Service is great everywhere except..... At work. I only get service in the section of the building that I sit in, everywhere else is spotty but if I'm out and about its all good.

It's a family plan four lines 10GB for 120 a month, and T Mobile just gave us unlimited LTE until 2019 for loyalty.

NYCers, what carrier ya'll have? Single plan or family? How's your service?

It's like the perfect storm for me to leave Sprint right now and I'm not feeling any benefits being a ~14 year customer.

I believe I have DirecTV (in Jamaica) so I'm considering that AT&T $60 plan.

Also, doesn't even look like I can use the ZTE Axon 7 jawn on Sprint anyway, so I'm especially like **** em.

Halp.

Any and every legit replies will get reps.
TMobile prepaid $45/3GB, I get good service everywhere except my house, the data speeds aren't slow at all.

Extra:

- Time Warner for internet only, $45 a month with great speeds.

- Sling TV, a bunch of channels (FS1, USA, TNT, TBS and more) for $20 a month.

So $110 a month for internet, TV and phone service.

I wasn't getting good service in my house either. T Mobile gave me one of those service boosters last week and now I have full bars all the time.

I have Tmobile and while I don't live in NYC I work there. Service is great everywhere except..... At work. I only get service in the section of the building that I sit in, everywhere else is spotty but if I'm out and about its all good.

It's a family plan four lines 10GB for 120 a month, and T Mobile just gave us unlimited LTE until 2019 for loyalty.
how do i get on this? 
nerd.gif
 been a tmobile user for over 10 years

how do i get on this? :nerd:  been a tmobile user for over 10 years
I would call them. The article I read stated that it was being done at random but their customer service has always been so accommodating.

Spoke to Verizon yesterday about the turning of my N7 and dude told me once they get the phones from Samsung they will do their own private inspection of the phones which will take some extra time. Also said that they were expecting to get them yesterday but didn't. So I'm expecting to hold onto mine a lil longer than desired. If possible I'll try to get the black one. Silver was fun but every time I see that black I feel a lil regret.

I decided to see what I could get from my G5 with auto brightness turned off and manually adjusting. Massive difference. It brightens overally on auto, which looks greats. Drains the battery with this quad HD screen. Lil tip if anyone else owns a G5. Not that anyone does cos its Samsung or iPhone. But none the less. Pretty damn decent I must say

Damn that's some great battery life :x

I had the same problem returning mine to sprint. They weren't supposed to charge me any extra fees for the return which it said in the release. And what do you know they charged me a restocking fee. Not only that they also charged me 380 saying I returned the device so all left over payments must be paid. This happened September 3 rd and I just got it resolved yesterday and got my account credited all that extra money.

What? Hell naw, I would have tried and taken it back somewhere else. Glad you were able to get it resolved, but that's some ish right there, holding up your funds.

I manually adjust my brightness. How's the overall life?

Those of you taking your phone back to stores, are you actually going to corporate stores or authorized retailers, because there's a difference. That's why they're having you call Samsung. AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon have their own corporate policies in place.

Those of you taking your phone back to stores, are you actually going to corporate stores or authorized retailers, because there's a difference. That's why they're having you call Samsung. AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon have their own corporate policies in place.

Makes sense. Didn't even think about that when I returned mine. I knew of corporate stores, it just never dawned on me to go to one for the return.

I went to a corporate store and they gave me the runaround. Last week Sunday they told me they're not giving out replacement phones anymore and I would have to call a number. Went home, called the number (which was a TMO rep) and told me to pick up a phone in store. I had the rep on the phone to call the store to make sure they know what's up. Asked for the G5 and told them I didn't want the note anymore. They told me I would have to pay a restocking fee because I didn't want the phone anymore and I would have to use one of my jumps.

So after all that, I went to another store and they knew the deal. Hooked me up with a phone that will replace the note 7 jump and credited back the first month of having the note.

I went to a corporate store and they gave me the runaround. Last week Sunday they told me they're not giving out replacement phones anymore and I would have to call a number. Went home, called the number (which was a TMO rep) and told me to pick up a phone in store. I had the rep on the phone to call the store to make sure they know what's up. Asked for the G5 and told them I didn't want the note anymore. They told me I would have to pay a restocking fee because I didn't want the phone anymore and I would have to use one of my jumps.

So after all that, I went to another store and they knew the deal. Hooked me up with a phone that will replace the note 7 jump and credited back the first month of having the note.
it's a tricky position for the companies to be in. Nobody wants to do a full refund, but then again, nobody wants to look like they dgaf about their customers to the point where they don't care if your home/car/face blows up either. Thing is, most reps are continously told and trained to watch out for people gaming the system, so doing a full recall is against what they are ingrained to do.

I definitely wouldn't go to an indirect store to handle something like this. I've worked for an indirect and they have some weird procedures.

I got mine from a vzw corporate location and I've been in contact with the guy that I bought it from. I plan to just go in Wednesday and replace it.

LG should have released the v20 especially with all the note 7 issues. The bad part is they don't even have a release date. I have the G5 for a loaner since my note 7 is back at Samsung, the cool thing about this phone is the battery and camera. The wide angle lense is greatness.

so apparently the s7 edge also had instances of exploding randomly? safe to say stay away from samsung products for now? 
nerd.gif

was really hoping to get a note 7 or s7 edge since im using the moto x pure right now, whats the next best phone besides the samsungs?

Back
Top Bottom