Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's $650 to pay for the impending Apple lawsuit :lol:

I like how they did just enough to add the button to the back. Which I hate by the way.

Do they have a mute switch too

WTF HTC. WTF Google. No FF speakers? Basically an iphone clone? Will definitely be holding onto my 6p for a while now

I'm prob the only one using kika keyboard. But I like the layout its simple and the emoji choices seem the closest to apples. But is there any emojis we can use that are just like I phones? Hard to know what I'm sending on some of them

I use chompsms and it gives me the option to use iOS emojis.

I wish there was a system-wide tweak for iOS emojis. It's cool using them in text but what about Twitter and the Gram? :\

Let's all wait until 10/4 before we pass judgement. This happens with every new flagship anything.

Nah, that's what folks said last year when the 5X started leaking and it started shaping up to be mediocre and then on launch day guess what happened?
Not only was it even more mediocre than the rumor mill had originally thought (was rumored to have 3GB of ram in the 32GB model), Google actually felt it was worth $30 more than da original asking price of da original Nexus 5. And it seems like this potential high price tag is to offset da bigger advertising push that Google plans on doing for da pixel line that I have a hard time believing is going to sell any more than the nexuses usually do. But then again this is da same company who decided to break apart and create two separate apps for messaging and video chat despite everyone else and their mother asking for them to just improve da app they already had for years.

I remember everyone hated the 6P's design when renders were getting leaked. HTC will bring the goods as long as it's not $650.

Front facing speakers is reason enough to hold on to my 6P. I'll watch the presentation to see what the new phones offer. If that $650 price tag is real, I doubt these phones outsell the other Nexus phones.

Since the "leaks" seems like everyone has been ******** on the design and price. :lol:

I'll wait til the official word, but it doesn't look good.

I got the 5X and wish I got the 6P, oh well still going to hold on to it unless I get get a 6p for the low onces the Pixel drops

speaking of former glory, word around town is htc is sending some chosen papis an email with a $200 off coupon for da htc10, making it $400. :nerd:

My boy said his t-mobile store is already switching out note 7s. The vzw that I go to said they're starting tomorrow and only have blue and silver :stoneface:

Guys, I know these huge flagships are getting all the attention right now. But are there any good compact phones out right now or in the upcoming months? I'm still using an LG G2 and I want to downsize a bit for my next phone. I was honestly thinking of jumping ship to Apple and getting an SE. :\

I know you got the info on the actress :nerd:

I've been trying to find out since yesterday, but no bueno. :\
damn...I know you'll pull through as you always do in that other thread 8)

Last edited:
Guys, I know these huge flagships are getting all the attention right now. But are there any good compact phones out right now or in the upcoming months? I'm still using an LG G2 and I want to downsize a bit for my next phone. I was honestly thinking of jumping ship to Apple and getting an SE. :\
There's a smaller Nexus(Pixel) coming out. Besides that the there's a compact Sony phone coming out, though it only has a 720p display.

Last edited:

ya own option besides getting a z3, z5 compact

Back
Top Bottom