• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong

iPhone 6 = iPhone 7 +(or -) headphone jack

Loyals wont jump ship, fence straddlers will keep straddling til they play with both devices

I'll just hold out for newer batch

iphone 6 doesn't even equal the 6S tho
fence straddlers wouldn't remember the note 7 even exist.
"thats last months phone" "oh i was interested in that phone last month but I couldn't get one because they didn't have any instock so i just copped the iPhone with some apple bluetooth headphones, was tired of the tangled up wires anyways.

I legit feel like the chances of your device catching fire are equivalent to the chances of hitting the lottery. And after the settlement check from Samsung, you may as well have got the lottery.

Cant remember what i read but out of the 7mil they sold theyve had like 30 some cases of ppls phone catching fire.

Slim chances .. not enough to jump ship, ill wait

your avy is so on point. repped. i wanna start a family with that girl lol

For those on T-Mobile, are y'all gonna switch to the T-Mobile one plan or stay on your current plan?

is that the one and only plan they offer? their website doesn't have anything else in terms of plans. i don't really get it, but from what i gather its cheaper to stay on my plan now. with binge on, and that unlimited music streaming , plus 10gb data stash, plus my base of...4-5gigs, i don't see the benefit.

It's only when it's charging from what I've heard. Mine personally doesn't get super hot when I charge it. So I'm not too worried about it but I'll get a new one when the replacements hit just to be on the safe side.

I sent mine back on wednesday battery was getting OD hot even when i leave it charging without use (all background stuff off) and the screen would spazz. Sounds like im going back to iphone smh

I'm going to return my note 7 in a few hours. I may hop back to the iPhone or G5 until the new note 7 batch comes out.

Nobody returns a phone only to get the same one a month later. No reason to front for yourself bro go cop the iPhone

LOL, I ended up getting a G5 until the issue is resolved. It's a neat little phone feels good in my hand cool that it has the IR blaster, can't complain too much.

Yes but the timing couldn't be any worse with the new iphones getting announced next week.
Those that aren't dead set on getting a note 7 once they restock will just get caught up in the iphone hype and get that.

Most won't, look at the features a Note offers and compare it to an iPhone. And the people have used the Note for a couple of weeks.

Most won't, look at the features a Note offers and compare it to an iPhone. And the people have used the Note for a couple of weeks.

Almost all of the notes have offered more features than the iphones and that hasn't changed anything. Already got two folks in this thread saying their contemplating going to the iphone and they hype hasn't even started yet. Why do you think Sammy released the note 7 so far ahead of the projected iPhone launch?

Last edited:
Almost all of the notes have offered more features than the iphones and that hasn't changed anything. Already got two folks in this thread saying their contemplating going to the iphone and they hype hasn't even started yet. Why do you think Sammy released the note 7 so far ahead of the projected iPhone launch?

I love the note but gotta agree with all of this.

Because Apple are the Masters of hype. Consumers are buying the same device over and over again and don't care. I'm guilty of this myself going from a 6 to a 6 plus to a 6S plus all in a few months hoping to find something better when in all actuality it's all the same. Not buying another iPhone until they totally revamp their hardware and software. It definitely gets the job done but outside of messaging it's stale.

Last edited:
I am not trying to preach, but..

I used to jump back and forth from phones. Always to the latest. Would always be hype at
first but then it would die down. I would then find any excuse to get something else.

But no matter what I'd always be left with a phone that I use for basic functions and SOMETIMES extra flashy stuff. But mostly just text, calls, browsing, music, and social media.

I realized that I was expecting phones to change my life or something :lol:. Or maybe just expecting too much out of them. That is why they always got boring or would end up being the same thing over and over again past the honeymoon stage.

So stick with what you got bros :pimp:. Cause the grass ain't greener and at the end of the day this is just a bill.

That is real talk fellas.

Last edited:
"Samsung is recalling the Galaxy Note 7 worldwide over battery problem."

they really cant make a decent battery :lol:

must be cutting corners and buying cheaper lower quality batteries to save on cost :smh:

Last edited:
I am not trying to preach, but..

I used to jump back and forth from phones. Always to the latest. Would always be hype at
first but then it would die down. I would then find any excuse to get something else.

But no matter what I'd always be left with a phone that I use for basic functions and SOMETIMES extra flashy stuff. But mostly just text, calls, browsing, music, and social media.

I realized that I was expecting phones to change my life or something :lol:. Or maybe just expecting too much out of them. That is why they always got boring or would end up being the same thing over and over again past the honeymoon stage.

So stick with what you got bros :pimp:. Cause the grass ain't greener and at the end of the day this is just a bill.

That is real talk fellas.
I'm in the same boat. I need to learn to get off the hype and keep a phone longer than 1 year. I keep moving from phone to phone thinking I'm going to do something different with it.

I'm rocking with this M8 til the wheels fall off. Can't front, I was highly interested in the note 7, with my 2 year upgrade in effect, but nothing about the phone wowed me enough to part with $350.

Maybe next year.

What are you talking about? It's changed a lot. Apples market share has been going down. They sold less 6's than expected the past two years. Before they were the leader and for the past two years they've been playing catch up.

"Samsung is recalling the Galaxy Note 7 worldwide over battery problem."

they really cant make a decent battery :lol:

must be cutting corners and buying cheaper lower quality batteries to save on cost :smh:

If it wasn't for the price tag.. I literally would be out here looking like this..
larry-david-o.gif

Damn samsung get your stuff together..

Back
Top Bottom