• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder how Samsung will do the recall. The only thing that makes sense is waiting until the store gets a new stock and going to switch it out. Can't believe this mess is happening.

I wonder how Samsung will do the recall. The only thing that makes sense is waiting until the store gets a new stock and going to switch it out. Can't believe this mess is happening.
Right, I'm interested in how this is handled. If going without a phone is the only option I'll be thinking about getting a different phone. 

What are the odds of the New Nexus (Or Pixel who really cares) launching on T Mobile. I would just jump to it if so.

Watch this phone be crazy expensive too, Google's going through this sneaky rebrand and turning into Apple.

Pixel Laptop and Tablet aren't cheap, why will this be?

Last edited:
Yeah, because Apple has never been involved in anything like this.
Yep

Yes but the timing couldn't be any worse with the new iphones getting announced next week.
Those that aren't dead set on getting a note 7 once they restock will just get caught up in the iphone hype and get that.

Last edited:

Right, I'm interested in how this is handled. If going without a phone is the only option I'll be thinking about getting a different phone. 

ugh, i should not be inconvenienced by this as a customer. if im gonna have to be phoneless for a week or two im dipping Samsungg or take my chances w my phone blowing up :lol: only way ill exchange is if they have one waiting for me at the store. or they can send me the new one while i keep this one

What are the odds of the New Nexus (Or Pixel who really cares) launching on T Mobile. I would just jump to it if so.

Watch this phone be crazy expensive too, Google's going through this sneaky rebrand and turning into Apple.

It's anyone's guess, but I think they are going the carrier route for this release too. If the price details are true.

All I can say is 6P
rick-james-gimme.gif

My bad. :lol: Don't get me wrong, the HTC 10 is a great device. It just lacks character. It feels like a Toyota Camry in phone form. The Toyota Camry is a great car for practical shoppers. The only issue with that is that the HTC 10 is sold at a premium price. A Toyota Camry is cool, paying BMW money for one isn't.

Want an ice view case to make up for it? :D
Whaaat? Famb if this phone was a car it would be like a Lexus GS. Do tell about the ice view case tho. :nerd:

HTC 10 user here.. Will go back to my favorite phone ever Nokia 1520 as soon I get a new screen.. The 10 is a cool phone but the price is not.. That Axon looks good..
:x This 10 slander will not be tolerated. It's a top 3 Android device, easy. Especially with Samsung still using touchwiz

I actually drive a GS and I have to agree :lol: . Both the phone and the car have amazing qualities. That doesn't mean they're not overpriced though. :tongue:

PM for Ice View details.

It's anyone's guess, but I think they are going the carrier route for this release too. If the price details are true.

All I can say is 6P
rick-james-gimme.gif
I didn't see anything about price. What's it looking like?

Yeah, because Apple has never been involved in anything like this.
Samsung  (SSNLF)  said Friday it had found a problem with the battery in some of the phones and was  halting sales. In the coming weeks it will offer customers a new product for free to replace all 2.5 million Galaxy Note 7s that have been sold.

It's unclear what owners of the phones should do now. The company said it will take about two weeks to prepare the recall, and the date new products will be available will vary by country. People worried about their batteries should contact their nearest Samsung service center, it added.
A complete halt of sales on the phone and replacing every single one that has been sold?....I don't think Apple has been in involved in something quite on that scale, but I could be wrong. 
Yes but the timing couldn't be any worse with the new iphones getting announced next week.
Those that aren't dead set on getting a note 7 once they restock will just get caught up in the iphone hype and get that.

Rumors are the 32GB is $599 and basically all other models are $100+ from the 6P when released. Still "affordable" but I could see them going the carrier route with the new name and prices. All rumors though

Rumors are the 32GB is $599 and basically all other models are $100+ from the 6P when released. Still "affordable" but I could see them going the carrier route with the new name and prices. All rumors though
Affordable.... Yeah no. I feel like 400$ should be the max someone spends on a cell phone

I'm normally hesitant about stuff like that (terrarium) i always feel like it will harm my device, but this joint is gonna get returned anyway so I might as well.

Affordable.... Yeah no. I feel like 400$ should be the max someone spends on a cell phone

I agree, the price rumors are turning off a lot of folks. Definitely not affordable to me. I'm hoping I can grab the 6P @ $300 or lower.

Back
Top Bottom