• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I'm sending message on the note 7 it always resorts to sending the picture really pixeled. Is there anyway to fix this?

My little bro uses Textra, and he sets the message limit to max for his carrier. His pictures usually come out decent quality to my iPhone.

Messaging is literally the only thing Android and Phone Carriers need to fix. Im back as soon as they upgrade from ancient sms/mms.

I've never had a problem with picture quality tho with other phones. It's just this note 7. It's weird. I'm using google messenger also. Of course I've had the usual iPhone to Andoid video pixel problem. But not regular pictures

Last edited:
Definitely a come up. V10 is beyond solid. Only issue i had after 8 months was slight screen burn-in and lagginess on the camera.

:pimp:

I'll take it.

Grabbed the $50 LG V10 phone case and an even doper case that retailed for $30 - all for $9.99 total too.
Both were marked down to $9.99, and it was BOGO.

T'Mobile. If anybody is looking. Don't know if it wsa just lv10 cased it applied to or what.
The LG website should have an extra battery and charging cradle for 20$

late pass....but i just found out n5 won't get 7.0
mean.gif

i think this is some bs and this is entirely on google. and in this regard, apple > google. apple keeps that iOS updating prolly as far back as iphone 5.

the N5 is more than capable of handling 7.0. my girl just got 7 on her 5X.

w.e. damn shame, but ima keep it going.

There's ROMs for it on XDA. I'm gonna try it this weekend.

N5 dev community has and will always be lit 
smokin.gif

So after 23 months my lg g3 died on my for the second time. So I upgraded to the g5 with a free 360 camera. I loved the g3 but its time was up. Luckily I'll be getting it replaced so I'll sell it and get some cash. Damn this g5 is fast and nice as hell. Many ppl ain't team lg but I made the move to g3 and I'm staying. Loving it so far.
Any tips or suggestions welcome.

So after 23 months my lg g3 died on my for the second time. So I upgraded to the g5 with a free 360 camera. I loved the g3 but its time was up. Luckily I'll be getting it replaced so I'll sell it and get some cash. Damn this g5 is fast and nice as hell. Many ppl ain't team lg but I made the move to g3 and I'm staying. Loving it so far.
Any tips or suggestions welcome.

LG3 died awhile back and T-mobile gave me a S5 for a replacement..mean.gif LG3 had aux issues but the screen size and other
features were pretty cool. Got a V10 which I'm liking so far, most likely pay off half and trade up to a v20 if its legit. How are
you getting a G3 replacement? I was told they don't even have them in stock anymore.

It will be a refurbished g3 maybe, I'm in Australia so it may be diff tho. Already had it replaced new once 2 months ago before it got stuck on bootloading so I just gave in. I'll sell as new.
I love lg
V10 or g5
Ppl ain't buying cos its not hype but I'm well pleased

Last edited:
is that what google aims to fix with that new messaging app...allo or something? or am i getting that wrong? :nerd:

only thing i missed with IOS is imessage. still not going back though, maybe next year with all these iphone rumors for 2017

He wants the default messenger to be Internet based like iMessage is instead of using SMS. He doesn't want to download any apps to do it, just wants it to work.

Kind of but I mainly want them to move away from SMS/mms technology and move on to something better like RCS. SMS is such an out dated thing now I feel like. But it isn't just on android it's on the carriers too, to implement it.

lmk how it works out. I heard the phone signal and Wi-Fi signal isn't that good
Absolutely. Phone doesn't ship for a few days, though.

Antenna strength isn't really an issue of mine. I'm in the metro NYC area....all signals are pretty strong here.

Exchanged a G4 for a V10?!?!? FINESSE!

The V10 was a gem. I honestly miss using it over my HTC 10.
As probably the only other HTC 10 owner on NT, I feel betrayed right now fam. :lol:

My bad. :lol: Don't get me wrong, the HTC 10 is a great device. It just lacks character. It feels like a Toyota Camry in phone form. The Toyota Camry is a great car for practical shoppers. The only issue with that is that the HTC 10 is sold at a premium price. A Toyota Camry is cool, paying BMW money for one isn't.

Want an ice view case to make up for it? :D

Last edited:
I live in pa I'm already in the woods as is.

Swear I. 1 review the guy said he had it on att but it was acting like it was on sprint lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom