• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been an iPhone user since the 3GS and have thought about switching to the Note 7. One question I have is what do y'all do for music? Spotify or is there another service? I've been using Apple Music and that works flawlessly for my needs.

I've been an iPhone user since the 3GS and have thought about switching to the Note 7. One question I have is what do y'all do for music? Spotify or is there another service? I've been using Apple Music and that works flawlessly for my needs.
Apple music is on the playstore

Apple music is on the playstore

:wow:

Well that changes everything.

My cousin just scooped up a Note 7 and I played around with it. I liked using the S Pen and I liked the feel of it. Typing was different, but overall, I liked the experience.

Jus using my ipod

Jus using my ipod

I'm one of those guys that doesn't like streaming music. So I download all my **** and transfer it to my phone.

I'm one of those guys that doesn't like streaming music. So I download all my **** and transfer it to my phone.

Im not streamimg though its just music on the ipod.

I never liked using phone memory for music, even back when I had the iP3G and iP4

Last edited:
tried the N7 at costco today. love the design, definitely slippery, pretty quick loading apps/toggling.

I got the rundown on the V20 from my people that have had extensive hands on experience:

-Standard and Wide angle front and rear camera.
-Appears to be unibody but there's a button that releases the back casing.
-there's a feature that allows you to isolate music from songs and making instrumentals. It also allows you to record and cancel it virtually any noise aside from what you want to hear. I didn't get much more detail than that.
-it allows you to reply to messages on the second screen, which I think is pretty cool.

Their overall impression was that it's a larger g5.

I think I'm just gonna pull the zagg off of this note 7,after some time, the case makes it peel like crazy. I'll probably do a warranty exchange then sell the new one. I heard they make case friendly joints, but I doubt if I like it.

Last edited:
where are you seeing it for that price? It's $600 on Amazon

I got Google music.. ain't bad.. plus you get YouTube red

Dis.

When you watching a YouTube video, hit the home button and it keeps playing.

:pimp:

Crappy Battery life
Easily Scratchable screen
Laggy software

Not worth the price.

I like this guy. He gets it.

Note 7 is either being sold or going back.

Joint is like an Instagram thottie

Looks good and people clamor for it...

But when you get it in your hands, you're like "meh"

Last edited:

ZTE Axon has the best DAC of any phone ever, it completely destroys every other phone in headphone quality and is only comparable to the Alcatel idol in speaker quality. I kinda want to cop just for the audio

Last edited:
I dont experience any of the issues some of you guys are saying with the Note7 :lol:
Battery is good
no lag

R.I.P. to Google Nexus, January 2010 - August 2016.

This year's Google-branded Android phones will not use the "Nexus" name, Android Central understands, indicating a hard break from the past six years of flagship devices for the company. The widely expected HTC-built handsets — referred to as "Nexus" phones in recent online leaks — will instead come to market under a different brand name, according to several people familiar with Google's plans.

http://m.androidcentral.com/end-nexus-2016-google-phones-forge-new-path

|I

Back
Top Bottom