• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmph. I felt like Nexuses were really gaining traction with the the broad audience, so I don't understand the move. But I don't work in marketing so whatever.

ZTE Axon has the best DAC of any phone ever, it completely destroys every other phone in headphone quality and is only comparable to the Alcatel idol in speaker quality. I kinda want to cop just for the audio
this phone mite be better than op3. I'll cop an give op3 to my girl lol.

went into T-Mobile to pick up my G4 phone exchange on a warranty swap out and they told me that refurbished G4's had been discontinued and they sent me a LG V10 instead.

I'm completely out of the loop on newer phones and had never even heard of this phone until now..

Appears to be pretty dope and online reviews state the camera (and specifically the recorder) are top-notch.

Decent phone? Good flip from a G4 to this V10?

went into T-Mobile to pick up my G4 phone exchange on a warranty swap out and they told me that refurbished G4's had been discontinued and they sent me a LG V10 instead.

I'm completely out of the loop on newer phones and had never even heard of this phone until now..

Appears to be pretty dope and online reviews state the camera (and specifically the recorder) are top-notch.

You definately came up. V10 is dumb underrated

You definately came up. V10 is dumb underrated

Word.

the dope thing is, when I originally copped the G4, the G5 was already out, so T-Mobile had the older G4's marked down to like $250 if I remember correctly so I said f it and went with it based on the price.

That was just a few months ago.

flipped it into this V10. :pimp:

Google should have branded their phones as Google phones like he G1 instead of the Nexus line. A lot of folks think Nexus is a manufacturer

I have the V10 and really like it. Rooting it on 6.0 just seems like a pain and now I have to deal with ads as a result.

Ads :x
Giant Dpi for apps that don't need it :x

Definitely a come up. V10 is beyond solid. Only issue i had after 8 months was slight screen burn-in and lagginess on the camera.

Damn. Lowkey hoping my G4 bootloops so they send me a V10 lol

Definitely a come up. V10 is beyond solid. Only issue i had after 8 months was slight screen burn-in and lagginess on the camera.

:pimp:

I'll take it.

Grabbed the $50 LG V10 phone case and an even doper case that retailed for $30 - all for $9.99 total too.
Both were marked down to $9.99, and it was BOGO.

T'Mobile. If anybody is looking. Don't know if it wsa just lv10 cased it applied to or what.

Last edited:
The V10 battery life sucks
sick.gif

great phone otherwise
nthat.gif

late pass....but i just found out n5 won't get 7.0 :smh:

i think this is some bs and this is entirely on google. and in this regard, apple > google. apple keeps that iOS updating prolly as far back as iphone 5.

the N5 is more than capable of handling 7.0. my girl just got 7 on her 5X.

w.e. damn shame, but ima keep it going.

...i really miss turbo charging tho.

When I'm sending message on the note 7 it always resorts to sending the picture really pixeled. Is there anyway to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom