• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thing we got to remember is that thanks to Android being open-sourced, people that wouldn't be able to afford smartphones have them in their hands. I know at the flagship level it may be sometimes frustrating, but at the entry level there are millions who have benefitted from this fracturing.

Amen.

Very humble and real point of view.

Last edited:
I honestly don't even know what you guys think your complaining about w/ android messaging... everything works fine for me. My core group of homies all have iPhones cept me and group messaging works fine... I have an iPad for facetime. I use textra or handcent and have had zero issues.

I dunno tho maybe I'm missing something I don't know I'm missing

I honestly don't even know what you guys think your complaining about w/ android messaging... everything works fine for me. My core group of homies all have iPhones cept me and group messaging works fine... I have an iPad for facetime. I use textra or handcent and have had zero issues.

I dunno tho maybe I'm missing something I don't know I'm missing

You ever receive a video papi?

On a daily basis. Although I do have to click on a link to view it.

Are you saying they auto embed or something? I'm not sure I'd want that tbh

Dawg no way you're receiving video messages on your android and haven't noticed anything. **** looks worse than the zapruder film when you try to view them

Last edited:
Im only expecting 480p. If I want to watch a high Def video I'll open it with a player or dedicated browser.like my friends don't send vids of each other amongst ourselves. It's all random content. Maybe that's why it doesn't bother me

Im only expecting 480p. If I want to watch a high Def video I'll open it with a player or dedicated browser.like my friends don't send vids of each other amongst ourselves. It's all random content. Maybe that's why it doesn't bother me

Your only gonna get 48p

I consider sending pictures to be advanced so I'm not even thinking yet of this video revolution. I guess I do use Photos to share videos sometimes but I don't think anyone watches them. :frown:

Sending media via SMS is borderline negligent IMO. I understand doing it in 2010, but times have changed.

I am thinking about staying consistent and getting more Aukey stuff since I just got a car, home, and 10k mah portable.

Do the cables make a difference in charging?

saw note7 in store, the black one with matte sides is the best looking phone i have seen in a long while period

As of today, when I try to watch videos (on a tablet) thru the YouTube website the video won't play. When I hit play the play button it turns to a pause symbol and the video time goes to 0:00. Then the play buttons comes back and the video time is displayed. And it just does that over and over.

Why?

Finally got a package update, says scheduled delivery on the 18th.

It's moving now. In Louisville tonight will see if it actually comes tomorrow though.

Back
Top Bottom