• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that's true lll have no use for this iPhone 6s and will immediately jump back :pimp:

Last edited:
It's just crazy how clueless Google has been when it comes to a messaging app.
But I guess if it did happen that it could be good for RCS, all around

So, I purchased the LG V10 with a banned IMEI. Paid 50 bucks and another 25 to a friend that promised he could get it unblocked. Guess what, he did, able to use it for T-Mobile as well which is the original carrier.

Used V10 for basically 75 .... got my backup phone.

Had to retire the g3 today, constant rebooting. It had LeBron type minutes played, real solid phone.

Went with the v10. Things pretty dope

So, I purchased the LG V10 with a banned IMEI. Paid 50 bucks and another 25 to a friend that promised he could get it unblocked. Guess what, he did, able to use it for T-Mobile as well which is the original carrier.

Used V10 for basically 75 .... got my backup phone.

:pimp: that's how I got a Sidekick 4G back in the day. T-Mobile as well

You know whats nicer? Not having to use an adapter to use headphones you already are accustom to or having to buy bluetooth headphones. Or having a battery that can last longer than a couple hours.

No headphone jack and imessage going to Android will be the death of Apple hardware

not like androids will have headphone jacks either.

yay stupid race to have a rice grain thin phone!

You know whats nicer? Not having to use an adapter to use headphones you already are accustom to or having to buy bluetooth headphones. Or having a battery that can last longer than a couple hours.

Android devices will contine to have 3.5mm headphone jacks, because there are a plethora of OEMs that serve many markets. Future Nexus devices may not feature them, as they tend to preview new hardware/software, but there are so many manufacturers that its pretty much guaranteed someone will continue making them. Companies like HTC and LG add high quality DACs for the specific purpose of driving studio quality headphones.

Word on having a long lasting battery. 10 hours with heavy usage :pimp:

Last edited:
I hope they don't get rid of the jack, Bluetooth still isn't 100%, a lot of people reported problems with their 6P Bluetooth.

It may be my phone but I'm always hearing cracking and popping through bt. Not surprised about the adapter thing, more accessory sales.

Oh I agree with that, but the thin phones nowadays have decent battery life. I'm definitely not a fan of no headphone jack though

Back
Top Bottom