• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That T-Mobile $30 plan got me through college, will always have a place in my heart and wallet

Last edited:

Lenovo just unveiled the first android phone integrated with project Tango. That Augmented Reality looks really nice and the phone is looking good too. 

This is the full press conference with a real time demonstration of A/R

Last edited:
That Moto Z looks sexy as hell. I might have to get he Force later this year

This is what modular phones should be like, not the G5

Last edited:

My sentiments exactly. They even mentioned that their Z phones in the future will work with these pieces. Can't see LG doing the same...

Only things I don't like is the lack of 3.5mm jack. Bluetooth headphones still isn't great in quality and there aren't any good USB-C headphones yet.

:nthat: Crossed the border into Canada on Tuesday and TMobile sent me a text saying welcome to Canada etc etc. Turns out in NA the plan is the same as the US and damn near everywhere else on the planet, data and texting remains the same (calls are some change a minute) You're playing yourself if you aren't down with the magenta wave. Unless you're grandfathered into a plan it is the way to go.

Last edited:
sprint and tmo are the worst. you get what you pay for. they are good in certain areas, but don't be surprised if you have trouble with calls or texts.

My sentiments exactly. They even mentioned that their Z phones in the future will work with these pieces. Can't see LG doing the same...

Only things I don't like is the lack of 3.5mm jack. Bluetooth headphones still isn't great in quality and there aren't any good USB-C headphones yet.

They are including an adapter with the Z, but I'm I'm agreement with you on this.

Last edited:
same here. I usually stream tidal when im at the gym. It was fine when i was on sprint. But with tmobile, my phone is always looking for service
Yeah, my commute is a struggle sometimes. I just download all the YouTube videos I want to watch before I leave for work or upload some movies on my phone.

sprint and tmo are the worst. you get what you pay for. they are good in certain areas, but don't be surprised if you have trouble with calls or texts.
I been to most major cities with TMo and never had a problem. Also been to Mexico and Canada and no problem ... I wish I would of have TMo when I went to Europe because it would of have been free as well.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say Sprint sucks, but unless you live in the boonies, TMo rocks.

I went to cancun for memorial day. Only one that had service. Tmobile outchea

I been to most major cities with TMo and never had a problem. Also been to Mexico and Canada and no problem ... I wish I would of have TMo when I went to Europe because it would of have been free as well.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say Sprint sucks, but unless you live in the boonies, TMo rocks.

Isn't that just called roaming? :lol:

Not really. No one else had service internationally included in their plan. If they wanted to use their phones they had to pay a ton and weren't getting services still. I was on the actual Tmobile network with LTE the entire time.

But I don't fully understand the mechanics of cell phone networks I just know that I had full service and no one else did and I didn't pay a cent because I have t mobile

nope ... free TMo service ...

Dude trying to be funny, smh.

Just in case you do know Verizon and Sprint phones at CDMA ... basically mostly unusable world wide, even if they had to roam. However, that's changing with all the new stuff.

nope ... free TMo service ...

Dude trying to be funny, smh.

Just in case you do know Verizon and Sprint phones at CDMA ... basically mostly unusable world wide, even if they had to roam. However, that's changing with all the new stuff.

Damn don't be offended girlfriend. I wasn't aware T-Mobile actually had to bike service in Mexico :lol:
And fwiw I had full LTE in Mexico and Canada with good speed roaming from Verizon. Verizon it's like $2 a day. Not bad

Very impressed by that moto joint. It makes the phone bulkier, but whatever. That speaker attachment is what he games been missing :wow:

Back
Top Bottom