• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This basically means a true iMessage competitor baked right into Android. Finally, the one thing I've wanted out of the OS

Don't know how dudes get stuck paying $600+ for a phone while under contract :smh:

Being an early adopter is never the wave if you're paying out of pocket. Just wait 3-4 months after release and cop under discount

Don't know how dudes get stuck paying $600+ for a phone while under contract :smh:

Being an early adopter is never the wave if you're paying out of pocket. Just wait 3-4 months after release and cop under discount

This

Not getting the S7 till i can get it off Amazon for

I never buy a phone outright, they come out with the next model too frequently, leasing is the way to go for me.

I got my 6P on yesterday. Got the cocaine white color. 
nthat.gif

IMG_20160223_002554.jpg

just saw the G5 and the s7. i dunno bros... its VERYYYYY tempting to get the s7 especially with free VR headset just for the preorder. ive never had an LG. and the last samsung i had was

d820_2_b.jpg

with the rotating camera lol. i just hear so many negatives about samsungs battery life after 6 months even tho now they have a massive battery. but i need to move away from my htc m7. its utter trash now and is on its last legs. HOWEVER, even after what, 3 years, the battery is still lasting me an entire day or so with average use. sure hope they bring the g5 and samsung to local stores cuz i neeeeeeeeeeed it

My note 4 battery is fine..

Can't believe these people who complain about their Note and Edge+ batteries. It's insane because they have been the best devices I've owned in terms of cameras, speed, and battery life. My girls GS6 battery life sucks compared to my Edge plus but it's wayy better than the iPhone 6 I used to own couldn't even dream about pushing 3.5 hours screen on time with that phone like she does on her GS6. My ip6+ has really great standby time but doesn't compare to my Edge+ in terms of usage but unfortunately the bloggers will never mention that.

Last edited:
The best thing to happen to Samsung is Google not offering the Nexus phones on carriers. People would've probably opted for the 6P over the Galaxy series when they compared price and features
Android diehards really hate Samsung and I'll never get it

Samsung left a lot of bad tastes in mouths w/ the first galaxy and the Galaxy Nexus. I had the GS3 which was a solid device but the same reason they hate Samsung is the same reason they keep giving HTC a chance, past track record holds weight. The HTC Nexus phones and the HTC G2 were some great phones

Android diehards really hate Samsung and I'll never get it

Definitely don't hate Samsung, just not a fan of their phones. They are beast specs wise, but they run like dog **** after awhile or after an update. Most people that I know who own one have the same complaints. It's all a preference thing.

I personally think Samsung makes the best phones right now. In terms of specs and features. There's a reason why the Note is on top of every year-end smartphone list. Cause its always a beast. But I think a lot of cats like myself just aint feelin Touchwiz. They really gotta work on their UI and then I'll probably hop back on the Samsung wave.

Touchwiz needs to die in a fire. Give me a Samsung phone with those specs and stock Android :smokin

Until then, no thanks, don't care how pretty it looks or what kind of new specs it has.

Do samsung phones still have that wave thing (wave your hand to answer calls, scroll through text)?  Or the auto-scroll the screen because it sees your eyeballs moving to the bottom of the screen?

I've just always felt like Samsung trying too hard.

All y'all hate touchwiz but they are always at the forefront of features and are capable of doing things that stock android phones can't until their next revisions

Have they fixed the memory issues?

Memory issues? You mean when they take up 4GB for the sofware,skin, and bloatware? :lol: That's one reason why I don't like em. Got my wife the Grand Prime while in Vegas as a last minute phone and she installed like 3 apps, took 5 pics and was out of memory :lol:

How do I preorder? Bestbuy wants me to have a contract and T-Mobile is trying to make me get an entirely new phone plan 
laugh.gif
 the hell is going on here

Stock android is great but it just reminds me way too much of iPhone

Lack of features made me bored with the 5x when I had it. Ill admit stock is the best looking though.

Back
Top Bottom