• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whats up with these phones man? just copped the s6 back in may and I already feel like its outdated with the battery dying faster then it should. **** is ridiculous

whats up with these phones man? just copped the s6 back in may and I already feel like its outdated with the battery dying faster then it should. **** is ridiculous

I feel the same way.. :x
I just remove my phone from the charger.. :smh:

I want to get the Edge this go round but I'm scared lol. It just doesn't seem like a case wouldn't protect it much from drops and i'm far too clumsy to go naked.

I want to get the Edge this go round but I'm scared lol. It just doesn't seem like a case wouldn't protect it much from drops and i'm far too clumsy to go naked.

Tempered glass screen protector. I decided to go no case and TG over the screen for my OPT. The glass is taking an *** beating but my phone is fine. If I actually put a case on it like I plan to do with the edge I doubt it'll look like I've used it

Touchwiz.

Having used the Note 5 for a few months, TW really isn't bad at all. Just install the material theme, Nova Launcher, custom icons and I'm good.

This is coming from someone who had a Nexus 4 & currently an M8 GPE and flashes ROMs way too often.

Tempered glass screen protector. I decided to go no case and TG over the screen for my OPT. The glass is taking an *** beating but my phone is fine. If I actually put a case on it like I plan to do with the edge I doubt it'll look like I've used it

I think manufacturers are having problems making a TG protector for the Edge line because of the curved glass. Haven't checked recently if they have a good one out though.

Yea already sold on the S7E...looks to be THE ONE, until the Note 6 comes out at least.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-21-at-10.25.40-AM.jpg

Galaxy-s7-all.jpg

S7- $669 (T-Mobile)
S7 Edge- $779 (T-Mobile)

Gotta love jump on demand.

Best Buy will have testers in store starting on Wednesday, with pre-orders starting tomorrow. Apparently you get a free 64GB Micro SD card if you go through them as well in addition to the free Gear VR.

Hopefully BH Photo gets the unlocked versions so I don't have to go thru TMo. No tax :smokin

Also already got the VR from a Samsung Pay promo, so I don't care about the pre-sale either.

Last edited:
If they're not coming out with a Plus version this year, which would make sense given the bigger screen 5.5 vs 5.1 last year it's in line with the S6E+ initial pricing.

Increased battery, screen size, camera...seems about right.

Last edited:
If you have a phone with removable battery, do yourself a favor and get a second battery/charging cradle, it's unreal how convenient it is to never have to charge my phone.

If they're not coming out with a Plus version this year, which would make sense given the bigger screen 5.5 vs 5.1 last year it's in line with the S6E+ initial pricing.

Increased battery, screen size, camera...seems about right.
I was wrong, thought you were referring to the regular S7, my mistake. In that case, it's completely worth it.

I plan on buying my s7 from whoever doesn't tax me. There's somewhere around $60 in tax on 780

I feel the same way.. :x
I just remove my phone from the charger.. :smh:
its unbelievable. just looked further into this thread and an s7 is already dropping? :x
it really feels like I just copped it a few days ago. didn't even pay it off yet since I did that thing where you pay an extra $20 a month for two years until you do so

It's been almost a year. S6 dropped in April. Sammy trying to get ahead of the i7.

Iwas just talking to a friend of mine and jokingly said I'd scoop his s6 edge off of him. He said he still owes $600 on it and he's had it for months :x

Last edited:
I'm eligible to jump/upgrade with t mobile but I'm cool with my note 5 even though the stuff I'm hearing from the gs7 impresses me. I do like the v10 but i always said to myself when apple made a big phone I'd go back to try it. But the note 5 released first and i badly needed a new phone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom