• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of touchwiz as well. 

I've been using a new LG G3 phone for the past few months. It started out great especially with the expandable storage, removable battery and not a lot of bloatware. But within the last month, the speaker broke and now the rear camera glass cracked. I'm not sure how it happened because my front glass is fine so I don't believe its from being dropped. Anyone else have good/bad experience with LG's quality?
I had the G2 for a lil while. It looked nice but felt like I was holding a bar of soap. Dropped it once and the screen was destroyed. Should have gotten the G3 first cause I enjoy this phone and the quick window case for it

Wish I could put a sd card in my G3 but my sim card stealing the spotlight

The LG V10 is supposed to be pretty durable

It is. But it still breaks when dropped on occasion, and its been built to military specifications.

I say that to say this: nothing can stand up to continued abuse. I don't know if you're really commenting on build quality if you're critical about a phone breaking after you drop it.

[COLOR=#Red]It's not even so much how Touchwiz looks, more like I'm just tired of seeing it. I started with the S2 and the OG Note, so now after all the releases since then a bruh just tired of it. Anything after awhile gets old and stale.

Bring on the 1mm thin phones that are made of translucent alien symbiosis tech with self storing photovoltaic cells and 25 day power reserves and the ability to sense when my girl is trying to peek at my screen while I'm DMing another broad on GroupMe :rofl: [/COLOR]

Apple stans be like

Barber: What can I do for you today?
Stan: You know that Tim Cook thing?
Barber: Say no more fam

(got my hair cut today and saw this :rofl: :rofl:)

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

[COLOR=#Red]It's not even so much how Touchwiz looks, more like I'm just tired of seeing it. I started with the S2 and the OG Note, so now after all the releases since then a bruh just tired of it. Anything after awhile gets old and stale.

Bring on the 1mm thin phones that are made of translucent alien symbiosis tech with self storing photovoltaic cells and 25 day power reserves and the ability to sense when my girl is trying to peek at my screen while I'm DMing another broad on GroupMe :rofl: [/COLOR]

:lol:

Google’s CEO just sided with Apple in the encryption debate

Google CEO Sundar Pichai has chimed in on the escalating battle between the FBI and Apple over iPhone encryption. Describing the letter published by Apple's Tim Cook as "important," Pichai says that a judge's order forcing Apple to assist the FBI in gaining access to the data on a terrorist's iPhone "could be a troubling precedent." Seeing as Google oversees the Android operating system, Pichai is a crucial voice in this debate; Android also offers encryption to safeguard personal data.

"We build secure products to keep your information safe and we give law enforcement access to data based on valid legal orders," Pichai tweeted moments ago. "But that's wholly different than requiring companies to enable hacking of customer devices and data." Pichai seems to side squarely with Cook. "Forcing companies to enable hacking could compromise users’ privacy." Google's CEO said he's "looking forward to a thoughtful and open discussion on this important issue."

That echoes the words of Cook, who in his letter wrote "This moment calls for public discussion, and we want our customers and people around the country to understand what is at stake." At this point it seems like not a matter of if, but when other influential tech CEOs like Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg and Microsoft's Satya Nadella will weigh in on the matter.

In taking this public stance, Pichai is also dismissing NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden's assumption that Google had favored the government's position over "the public's" side — that of Google's users.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/2/17/11040266/google-ceo-sundar-pichai-sides-with-apple-encryption

Good. I am glad that Apple and Google are standing firm. It seems like every day either the government or private companies are trying to take away net neutrality and other internet-related freedoms.

Last edited:
I don't even use a passcode anymore.

Locked myself out my damn phone too many times.
laugh.gif

It is. But it still breaks when dropped on occasion, and its been built to military specifications.

I say that to say this: nothing can stand up to continued abuse. I don't know if you're really commenting on build quality if you're critical about a phone breaking after you drop it.

Man I've dropped my s5 a bajillion times and the screen hasn't ever cracked, same with my old s3. The back camera finally got split but it still works perfectly fine.

I think it's a joke how easy iPhones crack. I'll never get the hype for that thing.

Locked myself out my damn phone too many times.
laugh.gif
My wife used to use my phone all the time when we were dating and I got tired of having to remind her of what the passcode was. Just removed it years ago and don't care for one.

Locked myself out my damn phone too many times.:lol:

My wife used to use my phone all the time when we were dating and I got tired of having to remind her of what the passcode was. Just removed it years ago and don't care for one.
Thank god for finger print password.
I got tired of leaving my phones around my boys or coworkers to come back to a **** pic as my background . :lol:

Last edited:
I think so, free "money" that you can use on the playstore. Just answer some questions, and they give you some credits. It's not all the time they give you credts, but most of the time they give you something.

Yep. I just got my phone like 10 days ago and I'm up to $1.85 in credit. Got 10 cents yesterday for answering "no" to "Do you have any children ages 6-11 in your household?" :lol:

Like AZwildcats said, I rarely buy apps so when i do actually have to pony up for one it'll be nice to get it for free.

Last edited:
It builds up Play Store credit slowly, but it is nice to have some credit for those very few times i want to buy an app

I think so, free "money" that you can use on the playstore. Just answer some questions, and they give you some credits. It's not all the time they give you credts, but most of the time they give you something.

Yep. I just got my phone like 10 days ago and I'm up to $1.85 in credit. Got 10 cents yesterday for answering "no" to "Do you have any children ages 6-11 in your household?" :lol:

Like AZwildcats said, I rarely buy apps so when i do actually have to pony up for one it'll be nice to get it for free.

Yall sold me repped!

Back
Top Bottom