• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#Red]It's an honor as One of Samsung's biggest stans supporters on NT to share with you all this...[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Didn't see where this was posted, if so, I missed it. Samsung is still giving away free stuff, and if you haven't set up Samsung pay, you can get a free pair of Level U bluetooth headphones. All you have to do is add a card, and you get a code to redeem the headphones.

http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/#promo

Just did this for my wife last night. The headphones are on backorder though.

Looks like the g5 going to be kinda ugly this year.

I also order the Black Sapphire color last night, in stock, should be shipping today.

Last edited:
Didn't see where this was posted, if so, I missed it. Samsung is still giving away free stuff, and if you haven't set up Samsung pay, you can get a free pair of Level U bluetooth headphones. All you have to do is add a card, and you get a code to redeem the headphones.

http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/#promo
Totally forgot my wife had a S4. If Samsung Pay works on the S4 I will be getting me a freebie

Only works with S6, S6 Edge/Edge +, Note 5. Guess I can't do this since I already had a card activated. Oh well.

Apple stans be like

Barber: What can I do for you today?
Stan: You know that Tim Cook thing?
Barber: Say no more fam

(got my hair cut today and saw this :rofl: :rofl:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of touchwiz as well. 

I've been using a new LG G3 phone for the past few months. It started out great especially with the expandable storage, removable battery and not a lot of bloatware. But within the last month, the speaker broke and now the rear camera glass cracked. I'm not sure how it happened because my front glass is fine so I don't believe its from being dropped. Anyone else have good/bad experience with LG's quality?

LG's build quality is trash. The G2 (which is one of my favorite devices ever) broke on me both times I dropped it. I owned 2

Back
Top Bottom